Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 11-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn
Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29 Points: 2,307, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 8 years off and on
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor
Default The outrageously expensive pooch...

Some of you might remember my little dilemma from a long time ago - dog getting hurt and it was going to cost an absurd amount of money, until I went to a vet that wasn't going to break it off in my ass and ended up saving me a TON of money.

Update on the dog - he's been off his meds for several months now, and we've had no issues. Which is fabulous, but it could come back if he decides to chase after a bunny and make hard stops, or fall off the couch or anything else that he always does. So, I keep a bottle of his meds on top of the fridge. Lol.

Well, Steve and I were talking about the pooch and I decided to show the spoiled little bastard to everyone. This is a pic of him, passed out watching football with us. The wife had just got up to pull the wings out of the oven. In less than 30 seconds, he made his way on to her pillow and passed out. Which is funny, because he also has his own pillow (bed) that's about 5x bigger than he is....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lazy dog.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	3649   Click image for larger version

Name:	lazy dog 2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	3650  

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-17-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Shadowschmadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Cute dog, but yes he's spoiled.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn

Shadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributorShadowschmadow is a dedicated contributor

He's a walking medical bill.... But that's my buddy. Not a problem in the world that he can't fix for me... Except for the financial ones he causes me. Lol.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

He looks very happy, healthy and content.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn

Yup. He's a happy dog. We've had him since he was 8 weeks old. He was so small you could hold him in 2 hands. That boy loves nothing more than to take a nap with me on the weekends.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #6
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Dogs are awesome creatures. They are so loyal even when they are treated like crap (which I don't condone). They remind me of myself a bit; likes to take naps, happiest when they are eating, and if you rub their tummys you have a freind for life.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #7
Shadowschmadow
Totally Bitchin'
Max Brawn

I make extra bacon on weekends and share it with him... I let him on the couch, and allow him to sleep with us. But I have 2 rules - never bite the hand that feeds you, and stay the hell out of the trash. He is very loyal. And very protective. You might not think it, but that little 25lb dog will turn hulk under the right circumstances. Lol.

Last edited by Shadowschmadow; 11-17-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Shadowschmadow is offline   Reply With Quote