Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default The Yahoo Game

The Yahoo game...think of a bizarre question, post it, and then see if Yahoo has the answer.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Why does my turtle limp?

Closest I could find:

What is wrong with my turtle? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
My kids have 3 pet turtles and they all share the same large tank. 2 are fine but the 3rd is acting very sick for some reason. Last few weeks it's been hanging out on the rock with just it;s head sticking down in the water but it's been moving around.

This morning I noticed this one just floating around in the water. I tapped it and it didn't move so I picked it up and it was completely limp, I thought it was dead. I sat it up on the rock to attend to after getting back from taking my daughter to school. I get back 10 minutes later and it;s back in the water.

I picked it back up and it moved a little but didn't pull itself back into it's shell, still totally limp. So I put it back on the rock to keep an eye on it. One of the other turtles within minutes swam up & grabbed the turtle by the corner of it's shell with it's mouth and pulled it back in the water.

I put the turtle back on the rock again and nothing. Later one of the other turtles was on the rock with it but wasn't being aggressive or anything. I picked the turtle back up and it moved it's head & opened it's mouth but then went limp again.

Is my turtle sick while the other 2 are fine or is it the victim of turtle on turtle violence? It's not showing any signs of physical trauma / injuries.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

What color is the sky?

HELP! "what color is the sky?"? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
ok so im trying to join this cool forum place and on the form to join it asks me this question "what color is the sky" and im very confused because i like dont know what they mean. do they mean the color of the sky now?

Old 10-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

What supplements does Ronnie Coleman take?

What supplements does Ronnie Coleman really use? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
What supplements does Ronnie Coleman really use?
Does he really use BSN products such as Cellmass and nitrix and/or what supplements does he use?
Quote:
he uses DAT Der- CELL TECH (serious)

Old 10-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

can cats and dogs mate?

Quote:
I don't think it's ever happened but if it did you would end up with a barking cat with floppy ears and wagging tail or a meowing dog with tiny pointy ears and long tail.
Read more: Can you mate a dog with a cat
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Why do hot farts smell?

Why do "hot" farts smell more? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Quote:
Why do "hot" farts smell more?
Quote:
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Most fart gas comes from swallowed air and consists largely of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, the oxygen having been absorbed by the time it reaches the anal opening. These gases are odorless, although they often pick up other (and more odiferous) components on the way through the bowel. They emerge from the anus in fairly large bubbles at body temperature. A person can often achieve a good sound with these voluminous farts, but they are commonly (but not always!) mundane with respect to odor, and don't feel particularly warm.
Another major source of fart gas is bacterial action. Bacterial fermentation and digestion processes produce heat as a byproduct as well as various pungent gases. The resulting bubbles of gas tend to be small, hot, and concentrated with stinky bacterial metabolic products. These emerge as the notorious, warm, SBD (Silent-But-Deadly), often in amounts too small to produce a good sound, but excelling in stench.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

is santa real?

Quote:
Don't listen to these douchebags. Santa is real IN YOUR HEART. Or some sappy **** like that. I believe in Santa and all his little elves and reindeer just 'cause it makes Christmas seem like less of a waste of time.
Is Santa Claus Real? *Please Answer*? - Yahoo! Answers
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
austin.j.taylor
Fat, Pale, Weak
Max Brawn
Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35 Points: 3,277, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: Beer
austin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machineaustin.j.taylor is a lifting machine

why do cars make me horny?
Quote:
THE Hulktress

What car makes guys the horniest?

You can just describe a car if you dont know the name of one. I have a feeling this will be reported.. oh well. Well?
Deadlift: 473
Push Press: 235X3
Clean and Strict Press: 175X3
12 inch Log Press: 250
Yoke: 650X18.5'
Atlas Stone: 300 over 48" bar
Hummer Tire Dead: 500X3
18" Deadlift: 550
Many more PR's to come
Youtube user name: Coachlefty
austin.j.taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
T-Bone
The Beardo Weirdo
Max Brawn
Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50 Points: 6,038, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 7
Fav Exercise: Squat
T-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machineT-Bone is a lifting machine

First I asked, "How do you cook a gerbil?" and got nothing. Then I amended the question to, "Can you eat a gerbil?" and got this response:

"Yes, but you will probably get arrested." (!!!)

Nowhere can I find recipes for gerbil!

"There's nothing wrong with being a large mammal." - Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison - The Doors (1991)

Sergey Krastio Trelawny
T-Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
"Yes, but you will probably get arrested." (!!!)
I wonder if they have gerbil hunting permits....let's ask Yahoo.

Can you hunt gerbils?

When it is gerbil hunting season in Blue States is there any bag limits or catch and release policies lib men? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
When it is gerbil hunting season in Blue States is there any bag limits or catch and release policies lib men?
Answers are quite disgusting. You have been warned.