Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #21
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Why are fridays so good?

Why are fridays so good? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Quote:
Bcuz da nex day is a holiday!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Why do men cheat?

Why do men cheat ? .? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
Umm, are you forgetting that the people that they cheat with are women?
Quote:
so you know,in the latest study of 100,000 people show that women cheat more than men do by just over 2%.so quit complaining.ive never cheated but i can probably tell you why i would if i did,it be because i was tired of listening to a womans attitude problems or lack of a good sex life with them because they dont want to do certain things that say another woman would.
Quote:
Because they are dumb azzes who does not care about anyone but their selfs and the do not care how it hurts us to see them with another female when we cried a million tears for them prayed for them care for them , tell them that they love , tell that you are their on and only and gave them the best d*mn sex of their lives they do not know how much it fuggin hurt us to see them with someone else that shizz hurt like h3ll
Quote:
You could say we're assholes.
But, you have to remember that back in the stone ages males had multiple females, as to keep the tribe (Or group) alive.

Maybe those traits were passed on?

Old 10-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #23
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Why is my big toe numb?

Why is my big toe numb? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
you have maybe broke it
Quote:
maybe you have done a little too much hiking lay off it for a while O.K

Old 10-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #24
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Are crunches effective?

Are crunches effective? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
YES ! i used to look pregnant now i have like super abs (; just do about 50 then take a break ( i suggest to like jumping jacks for the break cuz crunches dont hurt O and then 50 more EVERYNIGHT ! for 3 week
Quote:
crunches are effective, but like all other exercises you should have variety. do crunches mixed in with other ab exercises for the best results.
Quote:
Yes they are i dance and this is the crunch set i do

8 normal crunchs
8 with your feet of the ground
8 with your feet extended in the air
8 with one leg down
8 with the other leg down
8 biyccles
hope that helps
i know a lot more crunches sets if you want more

Old 10-28-2011, 06:40 PM   #25
Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine
Default why do I poop a little when I fart

why do I poop a little when I fart

Quote:
Question about squats i need help from a little poop?

Quote:
hi i whenever i am go the gym...i do some workouts usually hevay weigts...in the gym usualy i have a problem it slways is bad. i used to lift the weights b4 i run and do cardio...but lately i do something. when i squat, always with heavy weight usually 300+ lbs a few times (am vary strong in my legs) . now whenever i go the weigh tall the way down, i usally have alot of bad gas ffrom the food i eat. my diet is usualy i will eat some cooked ground beef, a few italian sausage and a beer for dinner( am on a budget so cheap meals). this is ually my only meal a day. this is has been so about a month.
but when i go to the gym to lift, i do sqwuats and sometimes i fart a lot. and the last few times i squat i have big loud farts and a little poop comes out into my pants...its usuall not a big deal and i continue the workout so and try to finihs it but usually after that it starts to smell and become very uncomfrotalee so i have to stop my worout and not run.

can any1 explain why this woul db ehappening to me. i eat a lot of meat and not to much else sometimes some beers and occasionaly i get a burger from mcdonalds with tomoatoe veggies on it but im wondering why this keeps happening and what i should do? it might have to do with i only poop once or twice a week. thanks!
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #26
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Do squats stunt your growth?

Do squats stunt your growth? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
Next thing people are going to say that running track all the time turns you into Sonic The Hedgehog.........
Quote:
Those people who told you that told you wrong. It is an old wives tale and got its start because if you take steroids young, it will stunt you. People observed young body builders that were unusually short, not knowing that it was the steroids, they assumed it was the weight lifting. The ONLY way lifting would negatively impact your growth is if you got muscle bound, and as you know, that takes hours of hard training every day with extremely heavy weights. You are in no danger of that.
Quote:
If it stunts your growth, it's probably a much serious problem, or all your growth hormones are sent to your muscles, which is serious in itself.

I'm talking bones being pushed together and stunting growth, or hormones not being released properly or to the right place.

Other than that, your fine.
Quote:
if you are not fully grown, it is not good to be using weights, it can and will stunt your growth.
That is why gymnasts are so short and stout! but if you do have to do weights then dont do so heavy ones.

hope i helped )