Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thank you MAB (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7303)

Carl1174 09-13-2011 08:22 AM

Thank you MAB

Some of you mat know, some of you may not, some of you may care, again some of you may not.

I have been down quite a bit the last few months, being laid off from a relitively well paid job, other things in the home life, etc etc... have all got on top of me.

I had to take a job with riubbish hours, not vey good pay and practically no prospects to pay the bills. i appreciate i was lucky to fall in to work straight from my other role, but it has been far from ideal.

However MAB and its members have been a massive help for me, endless support from the members and something for me to look forward to each day. It has kept me motivated in the gym, when i could easily have just packed it in and felt sorry for myself if i didnt feel accountable to the guys (and girls) here and my training log.

Seriously, I could have gone down a dark path had it not been for everyone here.

I have just been offered a new job, excellent hours, good prospects and pay is alright and I feel without the support of you all egging me on and encouraging me to not give up, it may never have happened.

So thanks.

Carl.

BendtheBar 09-13-2011 08:28 AM

I care for you like a brother Carl. Job hunting is hard enough, but when you have a family to support it's elevated to a new level.

There hasn't been a day in the past couple months where I haven't hoped you would come on here with some good news.

Fazc 09-13-2011 08:32 AM

That's really good to hear, Carl. :)

rippednmichigan 09-13-2011 08:39 AM

Congrats and I'm glad things are turning aroundfor you Carl!

Sent from my Epic 4G with Tapatalk

Carl1174 09-13-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 170321)
I care for you like a brother Carl. Job hunting is hard enough, but when you have a family to support it's elevated to a new level.

There hasn't been a day in the past couple months where I haven't hoped you would come on here with some good news.

Cheers Steve.. That means the world, it really does :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazc (Post 170322)
That's really good to hear, Carl. :)

Thanks buddy
Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 170324)
Congrats and I'm glad things are turning aroundfor you Carl!

Sent from my Epic 4G with Tapatalk

Cheers Ripper, hopefully things will continue to look up for me now for a while.

Carl.

LtL 09-13-2011 08:44 AM

You're a winner.

LtL

Mr.Silverback 09-13-2011 08:58 AM

that's great news bro, Glad to hear that you didn't let it get you down! God is Good!

T-Bone 09-13-2011 09:10 AM

Good news Carl! m/

Off Road 09-13-2011 09:52 AM

Good things CAN happen to good people. Congrats on keeping your head up and congrats on the new job offer.

kitarpyar 09-13-2011 10:25 AM

That's great news Carl. Congratulations, and wish you all the best in your new job.