Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine
Default Thank you MAB

Some of you mat know, some of you may not, some of you may care, again some of you may not.

I have been down quite a bit the last few months, being laid off from a relitively well paid job, other things in the home life, etc etc... have all got on top of me.

I had to take a job with riubbish hours, not vey good pay and practically no prospects to pay the bills. i appreciate i was lucky to fall in to work straight from my other role, but it has been far from ideal.

However MAB and its members have been a massive help for me, endless support from the members and something for me to look forward to each day. It has kept me motivated in the gym, when i could easily have just packed it in and felt sorry for myself if i didnt feel accountable to the guys (and girls) here and my training log.

Seriously, I could have gone down a dark path had it not been for everyone here.

I have just been offered a new job, excellent hours, good prospects and pay is alright and I feel without the support of you all egging me on and encouraging me to not give up, it may never have happened.

So thanks.

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links