Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #31
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

"NEVER" abandon yourself for the sake of another's opinion.

People with their hearts in the right place will attempt to give you good advice and various opinions.

Decipher them, but NEVER let them influence what YOU uniquely want within your own heart.

If you do, you will walk around dizzy as if being on a merry-go-round not knowing what to do for your own well-being and self nourishment.

Take opinions and advice and apply a "self-standard" test within your heart, and this will direct your personal path.

NEVER "abandon yourself"......for the sake of another persons advice or opinion.

IMO, diet and fitness training is personal.

Who gives a damn what people "think" you should be doing, when you are using education within diet and fitness to earn, and then maintain your goal.

I certainly do not care. My goals are my goals, and not theirs.

And, it so happens their goal is no greater than my own.

There are always someone bigger, stronger, and faster. I dont drive myself nutty thinking about this, its just common sense.

However, I fight to be bigger, stronger, and faster, in my own personal creation. It brings inner peace and creates the greatest competition of all time. It also can produce a new improved person never before seen.

And, the absolute greatest strength of all time is within yourself. The greatest feats ever accomplished was by a power that could't be seen by the naked eye. People can see, but they truely are blind. It cannot be touched but can be felt.

What most dont prepare for is the second challenge once their goal is reached: Maintaining what they worked so diligently hard to earn.

Some dont realize that the information within the journey that lead them to their goal desire, is the same information that will assist them to maintain what they had earned.

Personal habits and applying education within diet and fitness had to change within the goal journey, and its no different when trying to maintain.

And, you dont have to drive yourself to the nutty farm trying to do it.

Some persons tend to forget some things when attempting to change theirself in their goal plans:

1. When they were eating and not exercising, and had no education within diet and fitness........they had no personal parameters so-to-speak, and it seemed rather stress free.........Until.....one day they realize "wholly F@CK I am fat and need to lose a few pounds!"

Then the one sets on a journey and meet many forks in the road; some make it and some do not.

However, they begin to realize that some self-discipline has to be applied as well as other diet and fitness parameters in their life in order to get their human body to produce what they desire.

They were awakened, when they were sleeping before, seemingly oblivious to the truth.

Thus the stress begins.......(as compared to the stress to the alternative)

But, it doesnt have to be this way. YOU DECIDE the level of stress that is produced and how you deal with it--according to your goal, by applying diet and fitness education..........while living life to its absolute fullest.

When I set out on my goal path, I asked my self two important questions:

1. How am I going to reach my goal?

2. "When" I reach my goal, what am I going to do to maintain it?

Most do not ask themselves the second question.

When one educates theirself in number 1, they tend to learn many things, to assist themselves in number 2.

1. They realize that it doesnt take an absolute so-called "clean" diet to maintain.

2. They should have a clear understanding on how their body reacts to calorie (and nutrient) consumption, and should know their personal parameters, and know how to react to certain environmental stimulants.

The quality and type of education earned in number 1 is the determining factor on how well one maintains, not to mention how much of the things applied became "secondary habits" within the journey.

The answer is RIGHT HERE in number 2.

This is one reason I "became" so hungry in wanting to learn about diet and nutrition. I knew then as I know now, that diet and nutrition is the group that will assist me in maintaining and earning my goal, not to mention being a "stress reliever" as I live life, because as I live life, I view what I eat and what I do with: "educated eyes".

And, therefore one can:

1. Adapt and overcome on the fly
2. Mentally or (in writing) prepare a diet plan to maintain while living life in a way that makes one happy..to the point it becomes "secondary in nature" as the efforts applied during the original journey.......

By Chillen

To be human is to be vulnerable - this I must accept. My invincibility lies in my ability to not let the emotional and physical setbacks in life conquer me. I may be vulnerable to the experiences, but I'm invincible in my resolve. I'm unconquerable.

(Obi)

Best regards,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #32
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #33
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100

LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

LtL
Old 08-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #34
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn

LtL
Old 08-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #35
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

The Dont's:

Don't wait for time. Make it.
Don't wait for love. Feel it.
Don't wait for money. Earn it.
Don't wait for the path. Find it.
Don't wait for opportunity. Create it.
Don't go for less. Get the best.
Don't compare. Be unique.
Don't fight your misfortune. Transform it.
Don't avoid failure. Use it.
Don't dwell on mistake. Learn from it.
Don't back down. Go around.
Don't close your eyes. Open your mind.
Don't run for life. Embrace it.

(Bigvai Volcy)

What is your Persistence Inventory?

If you want to find the real enemies that stand between you and the leaner, energized, dynamite body you want, take a moment to determine what your "persistence Inventory" is; this may lead to discoveries that will:

GIVE YOU A NEW GRIP ON YOURSELF

In this you will find not only weakness of your persistance, but also deeply rooted subconcious causes of this weakness:

1. Failure to recognize and define clearly EXACTLY what you want.

2. Procrastination that are backed up through excuses---one right after the other.

3. Lack of interest in learning more about getting what you want

4. In decision. Either you do or you don't. Quit waiting

5. Coming up with an infinite number of reasons NOT to do something instead of creating a plan to SOLVE your problem

6. Indifference. Giving in to your Comfort Zone. For example:

Gee, I had a hard day. I should skip this one workout and get some rest.
You: Uh! Okay! Yea! Im tired, and off to bed you go.

7. Pointing the finger and playing VICTIM:

I would have, IF ONLY or Poor me.....pppppPLEASE....

Do not Chill me with this crap-ola.

8. No Desire or not strong enough desire to get your BUTT in gear

9. The Willingness, Even Eagerness, to QUIT at the FIRST SIGN OF DEFEAT.

10. No organized Plan. How can you get better when there is nothing to analyze?

11. Being a LUMP ON THE FRICKEN LOG. You let ideas and opportunities pass you by and you live:

Shoulda's, Coulda's, and Woulda's

12. You continue to wish......and thats about it.......

13. Thinking Negative.........AMBITION is down the fricken toilet.

14. Searching for ShortCUTS, a something for NOTHIN mentality, trying to get without------a FAIR EQUIVALENT!

15. Fear of Criticism, failure to create plans and take action on them, because of what others may think, say or do.....BUH!....You let other people control your life to a degree........

WHO IS THE FRICKEN BOSS HERE..........?

(Unknown, but modified by me)
================================================== ========

Its my opinion, that ALL bodily feed back IS GOOD, whether its positive feed back or negative feedback.

If its negative, than something is AMUCK, change something or you will more than likely get the same feedback.

If its positive, than you know something is right, but be watchful and careful of the degrees.

Same thing is APPLICABLE to the mind and mental attitude.

If its negative, it can damage your goals, and something needs changing.

If its positive, than you know something is right, and be keening aware of its degrees as well.

Being consciously aware of BOTH and having the ability to overcome them in the mind, is an essential successful element!

IF YOU WIN THE HIGHER PERCENTAGES of the battles in the head, you WILL overcome anything humanly possible.

(Chillen)

================================================== ========

For a smile:

Will I ever get stronger than I am NOW?!

How?

POW!!!!!!!

With a personal blast of Rock-On WOW!!

Do you see it NOW?!!

Wholly COW!!

Confucius say:

A man who floats like a butterfly and stings with Rock-Ons IS bound to get there.

So Blast off today!

Muh! Ha, ha, ha

Its all you ...................>Pump the heart UP. And, let the ROCK-On's let the fat and muscle KNOW what the hell's sup!

One more thing to remember as you battle and WIN:

The only true "medication relief" is the contents of the skull attached to your neck, my friend.

Chillen

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 08-27-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #36
Chillen
Max Brawn

When you wake up in the morning and throughout the day, you BREATHE:

A brand new commitment to PERSONAL EXCELLENCE:

(by Chillen)

1. Courage

To erase the inconsistency of the past, one has to be consistent with the goals of the present. One has to exercise internal courage to experience growth of courage: Visionary Courage.

2. Dedication

There is valuable information inside. Make room for only one tyrant: YOU. Your inner voice: A powerful stimulant with unlimited potential. It will give you the ultimate thrill, sizzle you hot, create self-reliance, and send a internal message to your five senses that you are totally committed: Stimulated Dedication.

3. Persistence

Enthusiastic resistance. Realizing through your own eyes, that the real prize are supplies that are inside; distinguishes the strong from the weak; the twin sister of dedication. Cutting edge of action and results: Persistent Resistance

4. Determination

All-in-one sowing seed of the human-will.

Determination delegates the rules, to deliver the results, while demanding the your personal best and can be designed to sell: Amazing results. Superpower of the human-will

5. Heart

The human survival-Kit: If you fall down get up an infinite and unconditional amount of times that it takes to endure and ensure your unlimited personal potential.

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 08-27-2011, 03:47 PM   #37
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

More on the football front...

My kid continues to improve and step up his game. Today was his second game and he made two backfield tackles. Yeah for him and his team. They won 36 to Zipo...almost all points were scored by the DEFENSE!
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #38
storm1507
Max Brawn
Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Con-Cret :D
storm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machine

I think this one came from someone here on M & B......my favorite.

storm1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #39
storm1507
Max Brawn
Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45 Points: 5,137, Level: 45
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Con-Cret :D
storm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machinestorm1507 is a lifting machine

More big time deadlifting.

storm1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #40
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote