Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Token Expired

Beam contacted me and said he couldn't post in his log because his "token expired."

I found the following out about this issue...I hope this helps. There is nothing I can do on my end. Sorry Big Beam...

Quote:
If this problem is only happening to some people and cannot be reproduced, the probable cause is their browser cache. Have these users either try a different browser or clear their browser cache.
Quote:
Please push the back button and reload the previous window
Quote:
i googled it and found a couple of things. the one thing that seemed to work for some people is to delete your cookies, shut down your browser, come back to the site, and log back in. nobody was sure WHY this worked, but it seemed to work. see if that helps.
Quote:
I've gotten that before when I hit Reply and walked away from the computer for a few hours, then came back to actually enter my reply. If I refresh the window before typing my reply, I don't get the error.
Quote:
It could be related to your browser cache. I've had a similar "security token" error happen to me a couple times when I've switched accounts but accidentally left a widow open on the account I was using previously. That one can be resolved with clearing the cache or shutting all windows and starting over.

It could also be related to other server or service provider issues.
Quote:
I've had that message a few times. Every time it's a case of I've started a reply, then got interrupted. I close Firefox (it saves the reply if you're in the Advanced Editor), and don't get back to it for several hours, or the next day. Haven't kept track of just how long it is, but appears that that if you wait long enough, you can't just finish typing and reply.

The message I've seen says to use the back button, and refresh the page, then post, and that's always worked for me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #2
beam
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

beam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributor

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
beam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:18 AM   #3
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

try???? dont try just DO IT!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 06:19 AM   #4
beam
Uber Brawn

beam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributor

lol
Old 09-16-2009, 07:35 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
try???? dont try just DO IT!!!!
Sounds like Jillian...did you watch the Biggest Loser last night?

Old 09-16-2009, 07:46 AM   #6
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

do it do it!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:40 AM   #7
nighttrain
Max Brawn

nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

lol
Old 09-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
lol
New avatar is looking good NT. A few more pounds and you will be Mr. 6-Pack.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
nighttrain
Max Brawn

shit more than a few more pounds, but i getting there... got a friend who is a personal trainer and he is hooking me up with a re-comp program, did a consult for me and worked out my diet... i 'll let you know how it works out.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
beam
Uber Brawn

You are looking kinda buff. Keep it up