Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   XTEND! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6808)

big_swede 07-16-2011 06:41 AM

XTEND!

Bought a large can of this supp some weeks ago, had heard alot of good things about it and it delivers!! Reduced DOMS and CNS recovery is faster, which enables me to lift heavier, more often == WIN.

I have 10-15 scoops in ab out 2l water during the day.

Well worth its price, and if this keeps up, i will reccomend it to everyone.

LtL 07-16-2011 07:45 AM

I have dropped almost all other supp's over the past year but Xtend has stayed the course. It's good.

LtL

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 153170)
Bought a large can of this supp some weeks ago, had heard alot of good things about it and it delivers!! Reduced DOMS and CNS recovery is faster, which enables me to lift heavier, more often == WIN.

I have 10-15 scoops in ab out 2l water during the day.

Well worth its price, and if this keeps up, i will reccomend it to everyone.

I drink them when i work out and sometimes during off days ill have a drink, you mix that much per day? may try that for a while and see if it helps me as much. It is good stuff though, I may not be getting the full benefit from it though.

big_swede 07-16-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LtL (Post 153185)
I have dropped almost all other supp's over the past year but Xtend has stayed the course. It's good.

LtL

Agreed. I use creatine mono and vitamins, thats what have proven to work over time for me. And now also xtend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLEEPER (Post 153187)
I drink them when i work out and sometimes during off days ill have a drink, you mix that much per day? may try that for a while and see if it helps me as much. It is good stuff though, I may not be getting the full benefit from it though.

If you got the mony its well worth a try from what ive seen so far. Only been using it for a couple of weeks but the majority seems to like it. I zip it during the day.

CLEEPER 07-16-2011 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 153189)
Agreed. I use creatine mono and vitamins, thats what have proven to work over time for me. And now also xtend.

If you got the mony its well worth a try from what ive seen so far. Only been using it for a couple of weeks but the majority seems to like it. I zip it during the day.

I buy protien , Multi's, fish oil , and extend.

Szelago 07-16-2011 07:56 AM

Been using extend for about a year or so.
After some of my workouts, I think it is the only reason that I am able to get out of bed!

Carl1174 07-16-2011 08:19 AM

never used it to be honest, but I have only ever heard good things about it.

I tend to use whey for PWO and BCAA's (USN Glutamine and BCAA power punch) in the morning and throughout the day in between meals...

I may get some xtend eventually, but the USN stuff is quite a bit cheaper for me as my mate owns a supp shop and he doesnt stock the xtend :(

Carl.

BendtheBar 07-16-2011 09:15 AM

I'm glad you love it Swede. I've had people try to argue me into a grave that products like Xtend do nothing and are placebo, but it always helps my recovery.