Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Gold's Gym and a crock of sh!t (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6715)

Rich Knapp 07-06-2011 11:54 AM

Gold's Gym and a crock of sh!t

Today after they said shouldn't be a problem. Gold's Gym said that it may be to much of a inconvenience for Fox 11 news to do a story on me at the gym on Monday. They will give me a answer tonight.

Whats that sh!t????????????????

I'll have Chanel 11 come to my place then and look for a new gym if they say no.

glwanabe 07-06-2011 12:05 PM

If I had a gym Rich you and yours would have comp'd memberships, and this sort of crap would not happen.

It's funny how a gym with the name that is known as the gym has become the joke that it has. Lunk alarms are not far behind at this point.

Aurik 07-06-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 150447)
Today after they said shouldn't be a problem. Gold's Gym said that it may be to much of a inconvenience for Fox 11 news to do a story on me at the gym on Monday. They will give me a answer tonight.

Whats that sh!t????????????????

I'll have Chanel 11 come to my place then and look for a new gym if they say no.

You could always ask Steve if you could get them to film you in his dungeon :D

MC 07-06-2011 12:10 PM

Sad. The Gold's in Venice is the exact opposite. They have photo shoots in there frequently. You would think that gym management would welcome the publicity and buzz. Idiots.

BendtheBar 07-06-2011 12:10 PM

Sheesh Rich, are they idiots? Seriously, the PR would be immense.

Rich Knapp 07-06-2011 12:15 PM

They have more $$$$$$$$ cross training people and wealthy part timers than bodybuilders. Its becoming a "Planet Fitness" as of late.

So many power lifters and bodybuilders are getting sick of it. I wish I could buy the gym around the corner from me and open it as a beef only gym. I'm not sure if the equipment is still in it though. May have been sold to pay things off.

Abaddon 07-06-2011 12:15 PM

Wankers.

dmaipa 07-06-2011 01:09 PM

thats ridiculous!

BendtheBar 07-06-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 150462)
They have more $$$$$$$$ cross training people and wealthy part timers than bodybuilders. Its becoming a "Planet Fitness" as of late.

So many power lifters and bodybuilders are getting sick of it. I wish I could buy the gym around the corner from me and open it as a beef only gym. I'm not sure if the equipment is still in it though. May have been sold to pay things off.

I would love to own a gym. Just convince my wife. :mh::mh:

Rich Knapp 07-06-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 150483)
I would love to own a gym. Just convince my wife. :mh::mh:

lol For me its the $$$$ side. :(