Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Happy Father's Day (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6577)

BendtheBar 06-18-2011 03:03 PM

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day

What are you guys doing to celebrate?

I am cooking some steak in onions, wrapping it in bacon and drenching it in parmesan and asiago cheese. Making me a man-meal and ain't no one gettin' any!

Trevor Lane 06-18-2011 03:09 PM

Man, that sounds gooood. My brothers are coming over to the folks' house and we're doing brats and stuff.

Carl1174 06-18-2011 03:09 PM

Im working :(

but in the evening I am going to an 'all you can eat' Asian Buffet as a joint fathers day/second eldest daughters birthday celebration. Is my first cheat sine I started dieting almost 2 weeks ago (I even had an omelette last night when the kids had Pizza) and I intend to make the most of it ;)

Carl.

Trevor Lane 06-18-2011 03:10 PM

I thought Father's day was a different date in the UK?

BigJosh 06-18-2011 11:26 PM

Happy Fathers day Guys!! I'm probably just going to go over to my fiances parents for a bbq. Her family speaks my language when it comes to food!
Me and my Dad were going to go to sushi, but he had some stuff come up.

Carl1174 06-19-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Lane (Post 146226)
I thought Father's day was a different date in the UK?

its always on the third Sunday in June in the UK... You know I didnt even realise it was celebrated in the USA :o

Carl.

storm1507 06-19-2011 08:05 AM

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. I don't have any kids. :(, :D

I will be going to church, calling Dad, taking my transformation pics (ends today) and packing to leave for the beach in the morning. :D

BendtheBar 06-19-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm1507 (Post 146327)
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. I don't have any kids. :(, :D

I will be going to church, calling Dad, taking my transformation pics (ends today) and packing to leave for the beach in the morning. :D

Looking forward to your pics Storm. :mh:

BendtheBar 06-19-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJosh (Post 146300)
Happy Fathers day Guys!! I'm probably just going to go over to my fiances parents for a bbq. Her family speaks my language when it comes to food!

You're a lucky man.

My wife's family specializes in dry BBQ chicken.

rippednmichigan 06-19-2011 09:22 AM

Happy fathers day to the fathers on board!

I got woke up by my beautiful wife and awesome children saying "Happy Fathers Day!" then the wifie made me some eggs, fresh blueberries and whole wheat chocolate protein pancakes with sugar free syrup. Now we are heading out side so I can finish power washing the deck and house. Maybe a swim in the lake and some dinner later.