Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   11 Things That Give You Gas (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6356)

BendtheBar 05-27-2011 10:13 AM

11 Things That Give You Gas

11 Surprising Things That Give You Gas

11 Surprising Things That Give You Gas - 11Points.com

1 Flying in an airplane.

2 Poorly-fitting dentures.

3 Anorexia.

4 Yoga.

5 Chewing gum.

6 Constipation.

7 Marijuana.

8 Sodomy.

9 Chugging beer.

10 Cancer.

11 Worrying that you're going to fart.

Chillen 05-27-2011 10:20 AM

The marketing-bullshit surrounding fitness and diet, gives me gas with all the shit they fling. :)

BendtheBar 05-27-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitality! (Post 140409)
The marketing-bullshit surrounding fitness and diet, gives me gas with all the shit they fling. :)

Anyone in particular you want to drive the bus over today?

Chillen 05-27-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 140415)
Anyone in particular you want to drive the bus over today?

No, Because I think there is a thread on this, boss. Its just make me sick when you have a person who has goals (what ever this may be) and at the time of the beginning, doesn't know anything on how to get started, and they can get caught up in the immense amount of crap (within our field) and get lead a stray (thereby getting a detour on truth and not based on good scientific study), lose money and time, before learning the truth, and this gives me gas, he, he.......

Open the mind before opening the wallet

Edit: Lets not forget Creatine Mono gives some people gas when supplemented may want to add this to the list.

BendtheBar 05-27-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitality! (Post 140418)
No, Because I think there is a thread on this, boss. Its just make me sick when you have a person who has goals (what ever this may be) and at the time of the beginning, doesn't know anything on how to get started, and they can get caught up in the immense amount of crap (within our field) and get lead a stray (thereby getting a detour on truth and not based on good scientific study), lose money and time, before learning the truth, and this gives me gas, he, he.......

Edit: Lets not forget Creatine Mono gives some people gas when supplemented may want to add this to the list.

Well there definitely is a lot of crap in this industry. From P90X's focus on "muscle confusion" to Weider magazine providing 40 sets per workout (check latest issue of Flex) as a viable approach for average trainees.

Never had creatine give me gas...I miss all the fun.

Chillen 05-27-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 140419)
Well there definitely is a lot of crap in this industry. From P90X's focus on "muscle confusion" to Weider magazine providing 40 sets per workout (check latest issue of Flex) as a viable approach for average trainees.

Never had creatine give me gas...I miss all the fun.

I am a walking bull-horn when taking creatine mono in powder form by itself. If I take it when its blended with Whey Protein powder, the butt is silenced and my family thanks me. :) It is a side effect but not all persons experience it.