Site now I am in the process of adding exercises to the forum.
Exercise Database - Muscle and Brawn Forums
I want your suggestions for other additions:
Whatever you can think of, whether it is one page or a major project.
I want to get the forum organized and packed with info.
Points of interest:
1. A Calendar of important events
For Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Strongman events across the USA. Time and dates - with googlemap links and whatever else can be programmed in.
2. A central thread/section
JUST for great vids and promos for the website; DW, BBG, BTB, and several other MABers are serious lifters and make very impressive vids; compile these, and always attach the MAB logo.
3. Practical sections/threads on Strongman/Powerlifting tools and tricks
Again, with BigTallOx and others, MAB can:
* feature vids and pics of said events
* links to businesses that sell strongman/powerlifting equipment (logs, farmers walks, etc)
* links to training institutes etc related to topic.
4. Make the Shoutbox visible from the main 'new posts' display!
This way, we can see who wants to to talk IM style, coz they are on the SB. We can also refresh at will (if needed) to see latest posts on current threads without losing track of the flow of convo on the SB.
5. No shiz, I have more
Will PM if you prefer.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.