Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
highkick09
Max Brawn
Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40 Points: 3,980, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor
Default Random Hk questions

been dieting for weeks maybe 16 week have came from 82kg to 72kg i say the 82 kg that 3kg was water weight but still dont have that 6 pack abs, was wondering the ckd diet or something.

I havent cheated all them days & wondering to cheat now but its half 8, was thinking eating some borwn bread with cheese & mayo but not really bothered on cheat days just feeling going to create a calorie surplus on lean meats & more vegs & fibres? (now 9pm)

today had about 1.4kg peas
lentils
steak
eggs
chicken breasts
almonds
green tea

just curious I look lean & gf sees my abs like 4 & sees 6 lightly but what else can i do I started focusing on stability exercises & kettlebel workouts. Trying to think ab roll outs now.

any other suggestions? lost too much weight &
Old 05-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

A cheat day would hurt you right now. What will probably happen is that you will eat more carbs than you are used to, and your body will sponge up water to handle the digestion load as well as to moderate blood sugar levels.

You might gain a few pounds, but it will go away fast. In fact, a cheat day might be good for you right now.

You have made great progress on your diet, and it appears you have lost weight properly. The CKD diet is worth exploring. Any chance you could post a pic so we can gauge how far you might be from six pack territory?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
highkick09
Max Brawn

highkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributorhighkick09 is a dedicated contributor

will do tommorrow BTB, bit late over in the UK but tomorrow morning will do! I could go CKD I did try it on Thursday by doing:
lentils,peas, eggs
chicken breast/nuts
chicken breast/nuts
nuts/chicken breast
ham & chicken
chicken

I wouldnt mind trying CKD but I love my peas & lentils. will post up. I just ate more peas instead of cheating.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
highkick09
Max Brawn

I have planned my CKD to be like this :

My meals were going to be like

every 3 hours:

Food options:

Option 1
50grams whey isolated
Half cup of nuts
Or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

Option 2:
8oz of cooked white non-fatty fish (salmon or mackerel)
Half cup of nuts
Or 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Other foods to eat:
Lean tuna, white fish, bass, catfish, pike whiting and flounder

Option 3
8oz of cooked turkey or chicken
Half cup of nuts
Or two table spoons of peanut butter

Option 4:
8oz of red meat (ground beef), fatty fish, or dark poultry
One table spoon olive oil

Option 5:
5 whole eggs (easier eat boiled)
Unlimited quantities:
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Collard greens
Broccoli

I was even thinking just eating huge amounts of peas instead of lentils which wouldnt make it ckd but still different from lentils. decrease carbs to only peas & raise fats & protein I love eggs & chicken but peas is quite an addiction
Old 05-01-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Whats your Body weight? I'm in US so can you convert to lbs for b/w and and grams for food please. Stay away from pea's do green snaped beans instead.

If you arn't weighing your food out you are just geussing and may be just shooting your self in the foot. Just saying.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
highkick09
Max Brawn

Hey,

I am 160-161 pounds, I am will start getting the weights of the food at the minute
900g peas
110-130g chicken breast
240g chickpeas
240g x2 lentils
2 medium eggs & egg whites

these are rough estimates I will get precise in the next few days.

I had a blow out last night but not going to let it get to me.