Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine
Default Which program gave you the best gains ??

Just wondering which program gave some of you guys the best gains in strength and/or size. Whether it was something you were doing when you just started, something you have done since and were revitalised and what you diet was like at the time.

We all say about doing things right, but sometimes people get crazy gains doing things all 'wrong' just wondered if anyone on here had had that happen to them. You know the things that worked, but you wouldnt recommend

Personally i have had my best gains in ages in size by moving to a fullbody 3 days per week program. My best gains in terms of strength (so getting strong the fastest) came, funnily enough on a 4 day bodypart split when i first started training properly on a P,M,B type routine (so could have been newbie gains, or cos it was the first time i was really concentrating on form). However i do think that my strength is only gonna get better now and i am still on fullbody, but with slightly lower reps

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links