Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Just a thank you.... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5681)

Carl1174 03-22-2011 12:37 PM

Just a thank you....

Just wanted to say thank you to the forum in general for making me feel so welcome so quickly over the last few months. Everyone here has been great, no idiots to speak of just proper guys (and gals) looking to help and train and share their experiences.

Also for guiding me down a new path (fullbody) that i would never have dreamt would be so much fun and give as good gains (i think, not taken pics yet :eek:)

And for all the help, support, encouragement and mentoring from a lot of you who post on here, but especially to glwanabe for his never ending support in my journal and with my training, even though i must ask him a hundred questions a week, he has been fantastic.

/manlove :D

cheers guys

Carl.

LtL 03-22-2011 12:46 PM

I will second the manlove. I've found this place to be highly entertaining, very welcoming and full of knowledge. Thanks guys!

LtL

BendtheBar 03-22-2011 12:58 PM

Great to have you guys here. A forum is only as good as its members and we have an amazing group here.

glwanabe 03-22-2011 01:55 PM

Thanks Carl. I'm glad you have found the program so much fun. Your log and notes are top notch, and do a lot to help people get a feeling for what can be done.

I think we sometimes forget that there are a lot of people who read the logs who never post. The information they are able to get is invaluable to them.

The fullbody logs section has quickly become one of the most read forum sections.

Carl1174 03-22-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 124415)
Thanks Carl. I'm glad you have found the program so much fun. Your log and notes are top notch, and do a lot to help people get a feeling for what can be done.

I think we sometimes forget that there are a lot of people who read the logs who never post. The information they are able to get is invaluable to them.

The fullbody logs section has quickly become one of the most read forum sections.

I hope the note help. I put them there for a reference for me, but also to help if people are looking in.

Its great to see the full body section getting so much traffic and support. Really encouraging that people could open their heads away from the split idea and see that there are alternatives.

WRT the program it has been great and I am really looking forward to switching to the new one. I read through my log earlier today and you actually called the fact that i could perhaps change to the eder and get good results with my body type about 6 weeks ago and i had completely forgotten... cheers again :)

Carl.

bamazav 03-22-2011 03:39 PM

I look forward to hearing from you guys daily. I have to keep myself from just staying on all day. My wife's first question most days is "How long were you on the board today?"

I have learned much from BTB, Carl, BigBigBigTim, GL and the rest of the MAB gang. I have been logging on another site for a few years now and have actually been contemplating dropping that log all together and just logging here. If I could talk the one or two guys from there to join me, it would happen.

TitanCT 03-23-2011 06:58 AM

i hate you guys...just sayin.

<3

dmaipa 03-23-2011 07:59 AM

Hahah group hug!!

Ok but freal. Owe alot to this site. Because of this site I'm doing my first bb show and am in the best shape I've ever acheived. Sorry for not vein on her much and responding on everyone's log or threads as most of you know I'm road tripping but always cheking in when I can on my phone.

Much Aloha
and
Mahalo!!

bigtim27 03-23-2011 08:03 AM

My favorite site on the web without a doubt. All members are awesome except for Titan, he sucks :thefinger::thefinger:

Carl1174 03-23-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtim27 (Post 124589)
My favorite site on the web without a doubt. All members are awesome except for Titan, he sucks :thefinger::thefinger:

rep+

kidding, we <3 you really T.

carl.