Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
TankUK
New Brawn
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TankUK is off to a bad start
Default Bugger it! ...Plan B! :)

As i said before i was moving in to a property that would of had a garage to build a home gym, Well that fell through and im now moving in to a different place at the end of the month. it doesnt have a garage unfortunatly but, it has a shed now it isnt big enough to swing a cat in. But it could hold my homemade strongman stuff.

I went for a walk around the new home area and ive found a huge playing feild wich would be ideal to train on as its got plenty of space and softer ground as not to knacker up the homemade gear. Im thinking ill need a 4 wheeled trolley to get it to the feild in the first place but hey pulling that around to the feild would be a workout in itself! with around 300kg plus worth of homemade weights and odd objects.

Its a nice small village so it should be pretty quiet . I felt like i wouldnt feel right or might feel uncomfortable training with people around me i dont know why but hey, If im going to enter novice competitions then ill get over that .

So thats about how it stands right now. in the mean time im cutting down on high carby food to and extent mmmmm and just moving alot more to up my endurance, but once im on the playing feild im gonna be burning some fat off this body yet throwing some heavy shi*t around cant wait!
TankUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Get after it Tank!

Training with others watching can be hard the first few times, but just put those blinders on and go after it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

give it hell Tank