Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
TBtaylor52
LG Science Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20 Points: 1,397, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Lipotropic Protein
TBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality postsTBtaylor52 has made some quality posts
Default /Rant

I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.
TBtaylor52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBtaylor52 View Post
I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.
Keep your values. One the reasons you will struggle with some woman is due to the fact the percentage of woman that fall within your personal value system are lower as compared to the tradional norm. I have raised two kids, who are now, 22 and 25. My younget says he is a virgin waiting for the right girl (and I believe him, and most guys would not admit this in the first place), he does not smoke or drink, and wants a girl with the same values. He has been single for most of his teenage life (very few dates), and just recently met a girl he believes is likewise a virgin, and has the same values. My oldest, has went through many woman (not a virgin), but likewise wants one that is a nonsmoker, does not drink, and has these same value systems in place. Both have been frustrated with the value content of the woman they have met, but will not vacate what they personally want. I coach them as a father, in telling them that they should not vacate there personal desires (as this is there personal right), just because it goes against the grain, and their peers disagree with some of there values. There values are not hurting anyone, and there is a girl out there among the millions, that will fall within what they want.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Quote:

/endrant.
I feel you bro, I like to have a good time and go out every once in awhile, but every night, or even every weekend isn't cool.

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
lurker
New Brawn
Points: 2,267, Level: 28 Points: 2,267, Level: 28 Points: 2,267, Level: 28

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: dark matter
lurker is new to the forumlurker is new to the forum

i agree. values are something that most people just arent taught anymore. its refreshing to see someone who sticks to their guns about what they believe is right or good for them.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:

/endrant.
I totally agree! These girls keep wanting me to go out and drink and stuff: -
A) I dont drink often at all.
B) I need my 8 hours and getting home at 5am just doesnt cut it.
C) I need to keep up with food, and going out all night means I cant get my food I need. They want to spend like 6 hours in a club drinking, and the place doesnt even serve foood!

I suggested like just hang out and eat food and watch movies or something. She was like "ok but we can get hammered and stuff?", I'm like "Well I wont drink". Her reply "Ill be drinking, I can convince you".

It seems people simply dont understand what it takes to train!

One of my friends, she eats like once a day, drinks a lot and is overweight!

Luckily my guy friends dont really feel the need to do stuff like that!!

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:

/endrant.
Where fitness is involved it's better to look for like-minded people, look in the places you're bound to find someone who has their own fitness agenda...whether they're involved in track or the gym in the same way that you are; other than that, booze seems to be the be-all-and-end-all for both genders alike.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
i agree. values are something that most people just arent taught anymore. its refreshing to see someone who sticks to their guns about what they believe is right or good for them.
I agree, I find value in guns.
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote