Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   /Rant (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5417)

TBtaylor52 02-10-2011 08:24 PM

/Rant

I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.

Chillen 02-10-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBtaylor52 (Post 114796)
I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.

Keep your values. One the reasons you will struggle with some woman is due to the fact the percentage of woman that fall within your personal value system are lower as compared to the tradional norm. I have raised two kids, who are now, 22 and 25. My younget says he is a virgin waiting for the right girl (and I believe him, and most guys would not admit this in the first place), he does not smoke or drink, and wants a girl with the same values. He has been single for most of his teenage life (very few dates), and just recently met a girl he believes is likewise a virgin, and has the same values. My oldest, has went through many woman (not a virgin), but likewise wants one that is a nonsmoker, does not drink, and has these same value systems in place. Both have been frustrated with the value content of the woman they have met, but will not vacate what they personally want. I coach them as a father, in telling them that they should not vacate there personal desires (as this is there personal right), just because it goes against the grain, and their peers disagree with some of there values. There values are not hurting anyone, and there is a girl out there among the millions, that will fall within what they want.

BigFiveFive 02-10-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

/endrant.

I feel you bro, I like to have a good time and go out every once in awhile, but every night, or even every weekend isn't cool.

lurker 02-10-2011 08:49 PM

i agree. values are something that most people just arent taught anymore. its refreshing to see someone who sticks to their guns about what they believe is right or good for them.

Spartigus 02-10-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

/endrant.

I totally agree! These girls keep wanting me to go out and drink and stuff: -
A) I dont drink often at all.
B) I need my 8 hours and getting home at 5am just doesnt cut it.
C) I need to keep up with food, and going out all night means I cant get my food I need. They want to spend like 6 hours in a club drinking, and the place doesnt even serve foood!

I suggested like just hang out and eat food and watch movies or something. She was like "ok but we can get hammered and stuff?", I'm like "Well I wont drink". Her reply "Ill be drinking, I can convince you".

It seems people simply dont understand what it takes to train!

One of my friends, she eats like once a day, drinks a lot and is overweight!

Luckily my guy friends dont really feel the need to do stuff like that!!

5kgLifter 02-12-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

/endrant.

Where fitness is involved it's better to look for like-minded people, look in the places you're bound to find someone who has their own fitness agenda...whether they're involved in track or the gym in the same way that you are; other than that, booze seems to be the be-all-and-end-all for both genders alike.

Trevor Ross 02-12-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurker (Post 114808)
i agree. values are something that most people just arent taught anymore. its refreshing to see someone who sticks to their guns about what they believe is right or good for them.

I agree, I find value in guns.