Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Feuds and other Nonsense (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5186)

BendtheBar 01-19-2011 08:48 AM

Feuds and other Nonsense
 
Reminder:

A) Feuds. Have an issue with someone. Man up and take it to PM. Drag it out on the forum and I will be swift to handle the situation.

B) Insults. Name calling and mocking other members in any manner is not acceptable. We don't make fun of people here. This includes the posting of images meant to make fun of someone.

This doesn't mean we ignore honesty. Which brings me to the next point:

C) Honesty. If you post a question on a lifting forum, expect to get feedback. Sometimes this feedback hurts. But as long as it's not a personal attack, it's part of posting in a forum and I can't and won't do anything about it.

D) Revenge. Someone bothering you? Tell a moderator. Attacking an attacker on the forum is still unacceptable behavior.

E) Moderators. If a moderator tells you to take a feud or situation to PM, and you keep spilling it on the forum, you will win a free trip to BB.com.

F) Lives. Moderators have lives. Believe it or not, no one gets paid on this site. Not even me. All money goes back to the community. This is a labor of love. So don't make the moderators waste their personal time cleaning up your hot mess. Nothing angers me more. I hope this statement is clear. Take us away from time with our families to babysit you, and it will not be a good day for you.

Do not muck up this forum with foolishness. It will not be tolerated. We are here to encourage, to learn and grow.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/mem...ban-hammer.jpg

bamazav 01-19-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 108421)
Reminder:

A) Feuds. Have an issue with someone. Man up and take it to PM. Drag it out on the forum and I will be swift to handle the situation.

B) Insults. Name calling and mocking other members in any manner is not acceptable. We don't make fun of people here. This includes the posting of images meant to make fun of someone.

This doesn't mean we ignore honesty. Which brings me to the next point:

C) Honesty. If you post a question on a lifting forum, expect to get feedback. Sometimes this feedback hurts. But as long as it's not a personal attack, it's part of posting in a forum and I can't and won't do anything about it.

D) Revenge. Someone bothering you? Tell a moderator. Attacking an attacker on the forum is still unacceptable behavior.

E) Moderators. If a moderator tells you to take a feud or situation to PM, and you keep spilling it on the forum, you will win a free trip to BB.com.

F) Lives. Moderators have lives. Believe it or not, no one gets paid on this site. Not even me. All money goes back to the community. This is a labor of love. So don't make the moderators waste their personal time cleaning up your hot mess. Nothing angers me more. I hope this statement is clear. Take us away from time with our families to babysit you, and it will not be a good day for you.

Do not muck up this forum with foolishness. It will not be tolerated. We are here to encourage, to learn and grow.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/mem...ban-hammer.jpg

Great post! Thanks BTB.

BTW, where did you get this picture of me. I thought I had hidden that away. http://www.chimpout.com/forum/images/smilies/rofllg.gif

BendtheBar 01-19-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 108437)

BTW, where did you get this picture of me.

I have a key to your house.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_355dwACiDC...s1600/wink.gif

Carl1174 01-19-2011 10:25 AM

Well said Steve, we are all adults and shouldbehave as such, leave name calling and cheap insults to the kids in the playground and keep this forum a nice, adult, place to learn and share :)

Carl.

TitanCT 01-19-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 108421)
Reminder:

A) Feuds. Have an issue with someone. Man up and take it to PM. Drag it out on the forum and I will be swift to handle the situation.

B) Insults. Name calling and mocking other members in any manner is not acceptable. We don't make fun of people here. This includes the posting of images meant to make fun of someone.

This doesn't mean we ignore honesty. Which brings me to the next point:

C) Honesty. If you post a question on a lifting forum, expect to get feedback. Sometimes this feedback hurts. But as long as it's not a personal attack, it's part of posting in a forum and I can't and won't do anything about it.

D) Revenge. Someone bothering you? Tell a moderator. Attacking an attacker on the forum is still unacceptable behavior.

E) Moderators. If a moderator tells you to take a feud or situation to PM, and you keep spilling it on the forum, you will win a free trip to BB.com.

F) Lives. Moderators have lives. Believe it or not, no one gets paid on this site. Not even me. All money goes back to the community. This is a labor of love. So don't make the moderators waste their personal time cleaning up your hot mess. Nothing angers me more. I hope this statement is clear. Take us away from time with our families to babysit you, and it will not be a good day for you.

Do not muck up this forum with foolishness. It will not be tolerated. We are here to encourage, to learn and grow.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/mem...ban-hammer.jpg

crap, im screwed.

BendtheBar 01-19-2011 10:34 AM

I hope everyone understands that this is not meant to bully members. Nor to bash over minor incidents.

We all have our days, including me.

My main point is that if you have an issue, go to PM with it please.

No issue in lifting is so serious that we have to hate one another over it.

bamazav 01-19-2011 10:50 AM

I got the point.

I luv ya guys.... If I drank beer, I would have you all over for one right now.

BendtheBar 01-19-2011 10:57 AM

Sometimes I wish I drank beer. It puts me to sleep.

bamazav 01-19-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 108454)
Sometimes I wish I drank beer. It puts me to sleep.

Makes me pee and talk funny. Best decision I made as a teen was giving up drink.

CoopDawg 01-19-2011 12:10 PM

I like this btb thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.