Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor
Default Andy's Knee Dilemma

Back in September, I hurt my knee while squating. It popped and kind of gave out. I ended up going to the doctor and getting an MRI. It showed that I had some small tears in my meniscus.

I was put in am immobilizer for 3 weeks to let it heal. After the 3 weeks, the doctor yanked on it a little bit and said it was fine. Even though I wasn't feeling all that fine I wasn't going to argue, he is the doctor. He said I could start squatting again in November.

November came around and I was squatting again and feeling pretty good. On days I was uncomfortable I just put my brace on and squatted with it on. I even got a squat PR in December.

This past week, my knee has been hurting, a little stiff, and giving me a gimp in my step. While the pain isn't horrible by any means, I don't want to push it and end back up at the doctor (my parents already don't like that I'm still squatting). But I also can't just put off my leg workouts because it would drive me crazy,

What should I do?

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links