Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I feel sorry for Tammy (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5035)

Rich Knapp 01-03-2011 10:00 PM

I feel sorry for Tammy

Theres this fat swetty guy that has B.O. like a sun dried crapper.
He always gets on the ski cardio machine next to her. The dude stinks so bad Tammy has to quit and move just so she can breath. :(

The dude is so ripe if you hung a pine air freshener on him it would shrivel up and look like a Christmas tree in April.

Dude stinks so bad flies are afraid to get to close.

CoopDawg 01-03-2011 10:09 PM

Gym i used to workout this old guy used to come in and carry this same stinkin towel with him and every bench he left i wiped down with lysol wipes before i could sit it stunk so bad

XxTJBxX 01-03-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 103360)
Theres this fat swetty guy that has B.O. like a sun dried crapper.
He always gets on the ski cardio machine next to her. The dude stinks so bad Tammy has to quit and move just so she can breath. :(

The dude is so ripe if you hung a pine air freshener on him it would shrivel up and look like a Christmas tree in April.

Dude stinks so bad flies are afraid to get to close.

Ive been doing cardio before and had a guy come beside me and i had to move he smelled so bad. I ended up telling him later because i felt bad for him.

Rich Knapp 01-03-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxTJBxX (Post 103364)
Ive been doing cardio before and had a guy come beside me and i had to move he smelled so bad. I ended up telling him later because i felt bad for him.

This guy strikes me as the type that don't give a dam. Not a jerk type, just the don't care type. Like he smells bad out side the gym and all day as well. :(
I'm not a jerk or prejudice person so don't take this wrong please. Just some people need to think of others when it comes to there personal hygiene.
Theres a difference between swet stink and not bathing for a month stink.

BendtheBar 01-03-2011 10:43 PM

That's too bad Rich. I wonder how some of these folks are clueless as to how bad they smell.

Rich Knapp 01-03-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 103368)
That's too bad Rich. I wonder how some of these folks are clueless as to how bad they smell.

I knew a guy in the 80's that was a big boy and he only showered.(couldn't lay down in a tub) Problem was he had very bad fat rolls and they didn't get cleaned out were he couldn't reach. He stunk all the time. The shame was he was a nice guy and knew he stunk and that thats why he had no friends, but he still didn't look for a remedy. :(

Abaddon 01-04-2011 12:04 AM

I used to work in welding equip and consumables.
There was a regular customer from a local fabricator who I could smell before he walked in the shop.
Italians and garlic. God damn.

Spartigus 01-04-2011 04:43 AM

Ahh I hate that!

This guy I went to school with was really nice, a little overweight too. But my god he smelt like he flat out didnt shower ever!

Rich Knapp 01-04-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abaddon (Post 103376)
I used to work in welding equip and consumables.
There was a regular customer from a local fabricator who I could smell before he walked in the shop.
Italians and garlic. God damn.

I used to be a welder, stick, tig and wire. Used to also works at Miller Ele. building welders. Loved the work. BUT I showered. lol

BendtheBar 01-05-2011 09:33 AM

When my kids ask me why "so and so" smells...I tell them the person is allergic to soap.