Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

I wanted to use this thread for more of my philosophy of how I go into training. But in this case it's going to be a rant/philosophy. We've all seen many training videos such as Arnold, Ronnie, Branch, Dorian, Mariusz, and the list goes on. Too many times have I've seen younger guys coming into the gym and yelling and grunting loud and saying "Light weight!" or "Yea Buddy!" or Branch's, "Lightweight! Motherf----!", or even Layne Norton's "mad stomp". I am all interested in have intensity. But I believe that there is no sense of trying to emulate other's intensity. When someone says they train like Dorian, or Branch. No, you don't. You don't know exactly what goes on in their heads during the workout. Yea they are yelling and throwing weights around but that's their way.

Going into your workouts with intensity is very important. But we all need to come up with our own way of bringing out that intensity. If you strive to emulate someone else you are not being true to yourself. I feel that when you search into yourself of what you need to do in order to bring your intensity level higher, you will be able to learn more about who you are. Be honest with yourself, and find your own way to intensity. Don't try to emulate what others do, because that's not who you are.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links