Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default You are overtraining...

I was approached today by one of the personal trainers at the gym. He's a pretty cool guy an every once in awhile we will have a conversation. Today he asked abou my workouts. I told him what I been doin lifting as well as cardio. After that he tells me that is some serious overtraining you should back off a bit. I just told him that we'll see what happens but I've been havin constant progression the way i've been doin things.

I believe that there are some guidelines and maybe if someone else saw my plan they would think I'm overtraining. I believe that there are programs, methods, and etc that are mainly guidelines. In my opinion I think if you are not afraid to go outside of the guidelines in a smart manner than you will not truly know what your potential is. I am finding that my body does best on a high volume/high frequency. As long as you are going about your program and paying attention to how your body feels both mentally and physically. Keep pushing the envelope because you will never know what you are truly capable of. That's just my 2 cents.
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links