Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default VENT!

So... Guy who barely beat me in the small time joke of a contest I did way back in May decided it was a good idea to tell the owner of our gym when asked if he was competing in the powerlifting meet this weekend, that he didn't want to embarrase anymore of our guys... To which he got the response: "You do realize that you barely beat marc and at the time he had been in the gym for 2 months, the only 2 months of gym training in his entire life" I guess he didn't have much of a response back. My question is, where was this punk at the Iowa Games? (much larger double the weight strongman contest I did in July and dominated) Call me a poor sport but I already sent him a message online asking him if he was planning to show up and beat my deadlift PR. The kid doesn't deadlift. (imagine that right) I am not one to ever talk anyone down, you get congradulated when you beat me, but this sent me over the top, I have no respect, time for him to sally up and come beat me if you ask me. Fu*kin gym rats.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Too many punks who don't respect the iron. Keep SFW, because the next time you compete there will be more like him waiting to be shown the light.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

I'll pay his entry fee, just show up and beat me its all I ask...
Old 10-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I'll pay his entry fee, just show up and beat me its all I ask...
whats your DL pR!?!?!
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
PCT
Max Brawn
Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42 Points: 4,446, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 5.75 years
Fav Exercise: DB Presses
Fav Supp: Purus Labs Amino.D
PCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
whats your DL pR!?!?!
^^^ this
PCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

550. Thing is I dont claim to have a super high deadlift, only been training for 9 months, it just pisses me off when someone wants to make a comment like that and then not compete. I dont care if a guys shows up and can only do 135, at least hes there and has the balls to compete.

Last edited by Marc; 10-15-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #7
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

Quote:
550. Thing is I dont claim to have a super high deadlift, only been training for 9 months, it just pisses me off when someone wants to make a comment like that and then not compete. I dont care if a guys shows up and can only do 135, at least hes there and has the balls to compete.
nah bro... purely curiousity.

id jsut be like "ok lets meet at YOUR gym then?"
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

There are people like that around every bend. I deal with a couple jack hole that always whipers that I am doing juice because I cant train the way I do and then train for hours on end for MMA..Talking **** is what makes some folks world go around..Well atleast in this case just talking..lol

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
PCT
Max Brawn

PCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributorPCT is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
..Talking **** is what makes some folks think its ok that they fail at life
fixed and no problem
Old 10-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
PCT
Max Brawn

Quote:
550 is not chump change bro