|10-03-2010, 11:56 AM||#1|
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Join Date: Jul 2009
Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
Possible MAB Upgrades....(Feedback)
I am considering adding the following to MAB...
--Allow users who are registered on the forum, and have "X" amount of posts to:
1) Create workouts, using exercises from a database. They would name the workout, add sets, reps, whatever, add notes, videos, images, links to articles, whatever.
2) Create exercises. If an exercises doesn't exist, create it. Add notes, videos, article links, images, whatever.
3) Rate workouts and exercises.
4) Leave questions/comments on exercises and workouts.
5) Create training techniques, and pin them to workouts.
These workouts would be assigned to categories, such as "leg workout", "intermediate strength workout", etc.
Exercises would be assigned to appropriate categories as well.
Most major additions would be moderated, such as new workouts, so I could check them before they go live.
Any thoughts of this, and features you would like to see built in?
I want to make this site more community driven and dynamic. And any other content you would like to have the flexibility to add ...well, if I can do it, I will.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Feedback, do you use it to learn from?||5kgLifter||General Fitness & Health||2||08-16-2012 05:54 PM|
|PR Chart Feedback||BendtheBar||General Board||17||01-19-2012 01:18 PM|
|Feedback on video||BigPhilly||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||6||09-13-2010 06:52 PM|
|Feedback Plz||tim||General Board||5||02-02-2010 01:20 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|