Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default Anti Dicks Sporting Goods campaign

This is my attempt at getting my fellow MAB family to shop elsewhere, for your own good as well. A few days ago I went to buy an under armor bag for school and a pair of dry fits. Dicks decided that they could not accept my debit card, it just wasn't working. So after trying it a second time, and having it "not work" again, I decided to hit the ATM across the street. At this point in time I was pissed off, but not to the point where I was mad at Dicks... Yet. I get to the ATM to find out I am missing almost 200 dollars. I call the bank only to find out that yes indeed there are two debits from Dicks on my account. I make the rational decission to continue the direction of home rather than back to the store because had I gone back in there it would not have been pretty for anyone that happened to be in my way. So I called instead, messed around for about an hour on the phone/ People I needed to speak to were not there. Saturday however the manager was in. He was a complete Dick through and through, stating that he really didn't have time to look into it... So here I sit, stewing on this, still dont have the bag I wanted. Heading back to Dicks today to purchase the bag with cash this time obviously, and to have words with this "manager". I am farking livid. Had to fill out dispute paperwork with my bank etc. all because these morons wont work with me and make things right.

Last edited by Marc; 08-22-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links