Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Friday the 13th (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3995)

BendtheBar 08-13-2010 07:53 AM

Friday the 13th

Since today is Friday the 13th, I want to hear about some bad luck that hit you at the worst possible time...

KatCali85 08-13-2010 08:00 AM

When I was 7 my dad gave me a new puppy. It wiggled out of my arms, ran into the street and was hit by a car and killed. No lie.

Worst...day...ever.

rippednmichigan 08-13-2010 08:08 AM

When I was young, don't remember the age, my parents bought me a bunny for easter. We had a huge back yard all gated so no way the rabbit could get out. So a few days later we leave the house and the rabbit in the back yard. We come home and I run out back, what do I see, our dog had shreaded my easter bunny! Pieces of rabbit every where, easter just hasn't been the same.

BendtheBar 08-13-2010 09:00 AM

I was on night guard in the military. I had to take a crap, and out there, you dig a hole, use whatever to wipe, and bury it. The only thing I had to wipe with was notebook paper. Well, in covering my hole, I must have left some of the paper showing (it was dark, what can I say). That piece of paper - DOH - happened to have my name on it.

I was forced to carry an M-60 for two weeks everywhere I went.

rippednmichigan 08-13-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 75390)
I was on night guard in the military. I had to take a crap, and out there, you dig a hole, use whatever to wipe, and bury it. The only thing I had to wipe with was notebook paper. Well, in covering my hole, I must have left some of the paper showing (it was dark, what can I say). That piece of paper - DOH - happened to have my name on it.

I was forced to carry an M-60 for two weeks everywhere I went.

:toilet:

BendtheBar 08-13-2010 09:24 AM

It always comes back to poop...

DMedley 08-13-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 75381)
Since today is Friday the 13th, I want to hear about some bad luck that hit you at the worst possible time...

One mans "Bad Luck" is another mans "Good Luck", so you be the judge.

My Mother was born on Friday the 13th.

rippednmichigan 08-13-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 75394)
It always comes back to poop...

Viscous circle bro.

BendtheBar 08-13-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMedley (Post 75395)
One mans "Bad Luck" is another mans "Good Luck", so you be the judge.

My Mother was born on Friday the 13th.

So was I. This is my good luck day. Cheers to your mother!

Kpettitt 08-13-2010 09:17 PM

I was born on Wed the 13th but my 13th birthday fell on Friday the 13th. :D it was oddly a good day! lets see- worst luck... hmmm..... I was on my way to visit my dad when I was 11 and was talking to my family about how I had never broken anything- defiantly broke my arm that weekend...