Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default Intermittent Fasting!

I know Steve does a variation of this, but does anyone else follow this kind of eating pattern?

For a long time I've been very anti-fasting, but I've been very, very curious about the IF principles after reading through Martin's blog:

Intermittent fasting for fat loss, muscle gain and health

So curious, in fact, I think I'm going to be crazy enough to try it. I'm not trying to lose fat by any means, but I am a BIG eater and like to feel quite full with meals. Also, this ensures I'll be able to experiment a little more with my cooking, as I'll have more calories to work with, seeing as they're not all spread over the day

I'm a HUGE breakfast person, and I absolutely love to eat breakfast...BUT, I'm willing to give this a try just for kicks. Besides, I can always eat pancakes or oatmeal PWO, heh. It's not the same as the WD, as you only fast for 14-16 hrs. and then eat for 8-9. And considering my schedule (school and training) it would actually be pretty convenient.

We'll see how it all works out. And if I don't like it, I can always switch back. Pretty simple.

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links