Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   jacked pre work out supp and erections? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3946)

MMA Max 08-06-2010 06:03 AM

jacked pre work out supp and erections?

I started taking jacked pre work out supp and i am having a hard time getting hard wtf???!! I looked online and some people were talking out how stimulant supp can kill your junk, is this true? I have been on jacked for about 1 week total and my **** is dead...but i work out like a mad man..can someone please help me =(

BendtheBar 08-06-2010 07:42 AM

This happens, though very rarely. I would stop using it ASAP and try something more like Quake 10.0 without stims and Nitric Oxide.

MMA Max 08-06-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 73998)
This happens, though very rarely. I would stop using it ASAP and try something more like Quake 10.0 without stims and Nitric Oxide.

Quake doesnt have stims or no? What makes it different?

BendtheBar 08-06-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 74000)
Quake doesnt have stims or no? What makes it different?

Actually, ignore my last statement. Quake isn't too far off from Jack3d. My mistake - no coffee yet.

I would just stop using them. No sense risking it again.

Maybe just try straight caffeine.

RickB 08-06-2010 09:50 AM

This can also happen if you are running clomid or nolva. Just throwing that out there just in case ;)

Arginine is actually known to help erections.

Marc 08-06-2010 12:33 PM

I experienced this with Jack3d as well, to the point where I was about to get some and I had to make an excuse about why I had to leave because for the life of me I could not get hard. Grabbed my clothes and headed for the hills. Talk about a ruined night. I switched to Super Pump from Gaspari and have had no problems like that since.

BendtheBar 08-06-2010 01:00 PM

Superpump is the deal of the day today - just an FYI.

MMA Max 08-06-2010 06:03 PM

@ Marc - Christ, So this happened to you as well..? I have been using it for the time I have said and I noticed problems..And last night was the kicker..****, To good to be true..Jacked, Jacked me.

Going to try super pump 250

gaspers04 08-06-2010 06:25 PM

Used four tubs of Jacked with no issues.

Marc 08-07-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 74105)
@ Marc - Christ, So this happened to you as well..? I have been using it for the time I have said and I noticed problems..And last night was the kicker..****, To good to be true..Jacked, Jacked me.

Going to try super pump 250

It's no joke man. Not to get too graphic for the forum, my apologies if I am but to better explain how bad the issue was, I was literally trying to insert myself and was only barely at half mast. What straight guy gets to that point and isn't harder than a 2x4? That's when I knew for sure that something I was taking was having a dramatic affect. I take 2 scoops of the superpump daily and I have zero issues.