Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #11
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
It's no joke man. Not to get too graphic for the forum, my apologies if I am but to better explain how bad the issue was, I was literally trying to insert myself and was only barely at half mast. What straight guy gets to that point and isn't harder than a 2x4? That's when I knew for sure that something I was taking was having a dramatic affect. I take 2 scoops of the superpump daily and I have zero issues.

What the **** is in jacked or what ever thats doing this? I stayed off for a day and today i was able to get kinda hard, started to go at it but i was losing steam fast...then i got a headache...
MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #12
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
What the **** is in jacked or what ever thats doing this? I stayed off for a day and today i was able to get kinda hard, started to go at it but i was losing steam fast...then i got a headache...

Apperently from reading around the interwebz its the 1,3 dimethylamylamine also known as geranium..wtf??? How long is this **** gonna last in me???? **** im freaking out =(
Old 08-08-2010, 07:38 AM   #13
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
@ Marc - Christ, So this happened to you as well..? I have been using it for the time I have said and I noticed problems..And last night was the kicker..****, To good to be true..Jacked, Jacked me.

Going to try super pump 250
I haven't tried Jacked but every one reacts to supplements differently. I'm currently using superpump250 and to be honest it doesn't work that great. Max click my sig and check out ASGT, you won't be dissapointed bro! Do a google search for LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT and your mind will be made up.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #14
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
I haven't tried Jacked but every one reacts to supplements differently. I'm currently using superpump250 and to be honest it doesn't work that great. Max click my sig and check out ASGT, you won't be dissapointed bro! Do a google search for LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT and your mind will be made up.

Whats in these pwo supps that givesd the insane focus
Old 08-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #15
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Add in some Yohimbine and Guarana.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

And watch some pron.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Most pre work out supps have that 1,3 meth **** thats generium..Thats whats killing peeps junk..But I found a couple that dont have that crap in them.. Arnge Crush Pre work out..Talked to a couple peeps that use it and didnt have the craps from SuperDump250 or jack3d junk..I am going to give it a try

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

Old 08-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Im telling ya man Superpump is the way to go, I take enough of it and I feel like Im going to blast off to the moon, and Im hornier than a two peckered billy goat. Just saying, I reacted the same way to Jack3d as you did so this could be the same.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #19
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Did you get the dumps from super pump? Some say it has to high a creatine converstion

Old 08-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #20
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Where can I get that anadraulic state? At my local nutrition for less?