Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine
Default ARMY info? Military Police info?

I know a lot of you guys have been in the army. I'm just exploring my options & thought i'd come here as i dont know anyone (at least that i know well) in the army. and i'm not about to go to a recruiting station, as i'd probably walk out and then be shipped off somewhere a few months later

As bad as this sounds- my motivation isn't to serve our country. NOT THAT I DONT LOVE THE UNITED STATES, just saying this isn't my primary motivation. I dont want this to turn into a political debate thread, but i should state i'm not particulary motivated to fight in the current "war". there are things i'd be willing to die for, but getting my head blown off in the current citation is NOT one of them.

What's sparking my interest are the benefits. There are too many to list, but there are some, lol.

I'm not saying i wouldnt go to a foreign country or be in a "war zone", just that i'd wouldnt want to be a front line guy or whatever.

----
do you pretty much have to start as a basic private or whatever before you can move on to something else?

so what im trying to find out is, what are some of the "safer" jobs out there, if any?

the reason i mention this in particular is because i've thought of being a cop, but this seems similar+ a ton of benefits--- anyone have information of being a Military Police Officer? do you have to have prior army experience or anything? is it a hard area of the army to get into? is this mainly for bases in the US or also overseas?

thanks guys with any help i can get

not trying to come off as an ass or anything else- just trying to explore my options
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)

Last edited by kman025; 07-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.
kman025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links