Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #11
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Wow Steve--- I always thought that you had it in you..... haha

Kman- sorry about the Grams, I understand what you're saying about not being affected that much. It always hurts to loose a loved one, but sometimes when they are suffering or are ill for long periods of time~ we accept it a little bit easier. glad your back and hang in there!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #12
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Sorry for your loss man.

How was the beach more important the women?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #13
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

sorry about the Grandma man. cant wait to see your log once you start lifting again

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Sorry about that Kman, things happen for a reason and they only make us stronger.
thanks man and i agree with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
Wow Steve--- I always thought that you had it in you..... haha

Kman- sorry about the Grams, I understand what you're saying about not being affected that much. It always hurts to loose a loved one, but sometimes when they are suffering or are ill for long periods of time~ we accept it a little bit easier. glad your back and hang in there!
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Sorry for your loss man.

How was the beach more important the women?
thanks

pretty good... this whole thing made it kind of weird...

the only girl i talked to was with her parents & brother, lol... she wanted some of kman, but being with her parents she couldnt go do something with me. it was actually funny/awkward, i talked to her family a lot... also this was the wednesday, my last full day there so it didnt leave much time.

the last day, yesterday, after hitting the gym i realized in another area of the place there was a church group there. there were a ton of hot girls there, unfortuneatly i left the place a few hours later

it was still fun a fun vacation:

we rented a golf cart for the week (its kind of a golf cart community). when we were driving around we saw two drunk guys who yelled at us for a ride across the street to a store(pigly wigly (sp)). they bought us two 12 packs... .... but of bud light... i am not a fan of bud light at all lol.

we drank one of them that 1st night we got them and hid another one outside behind the house... i think a gardner or person from another house took them because when i looked for them they were gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
sorry about the Grandma man. cant wait to see your log once you start lifting again
thanks man... tomorow i should be hitting the gym... assuming family things dont come up
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)