Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default Spain Vs. Netherlands - What the bloody hell?!?!

Seriously, did anyone else see this game and cringe?

I am still slightly aghast.

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

No U.S., no care.

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselWeasel View Post
No U.S., no care.
^ That about sums it up.

I tuned in for 10 minutes when it was in overtime. The thing dislike about the sport is all the fake injuries. Guys tripping over their own shoe laces and pretending they were hit by a truck. Simply epic fail for me.

I joke with my daughters...what could be better than soccer? Let's make a new sport. We'll make the field as big as Africa. Use a goal the size of my car. Put 3 players on each team. Plus 22 goalies per side. And play until one team hits 100.

I have tried many times to give soccer a chance, but I simply can't stand watching it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
^ That about sums it up.

I tuned in for 10 minutes when it was in overtime. The thing dislike about the sport is all the fake injuries. Guys tripping over their own shoe laces and pretending they were hit by a truck. Simply epic fail for me.

I joke with my daughters...what could be better than soccer? Let's make a new sport. We'll make the field as big as Africa. Use a goal the size of my car. Put 3 players on each team. Plus 22 goalies per side. And play until one team hits 100.

I have tried many times to give soccer a chance, but I simply can't stand watching it.
LOL I know...but I mean the game was just played so filthy.

There are some good soccer players, but I think most guys just turn to soccer when they failed at everything else

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
bas781
Brawn

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: deadlift
bas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good postsbas781 has made some very good posts

Didn't see it. I really only value sports that involve hand-eye coordination. Not so big on the foot-eye.
bas781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

As far as goal sports, hockey is king for me. I could watch any hockey game.

Old 07-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
IronManlet
With apelike velocity
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
As far as goal sports, hockey is king for me. I could watch any hockey game.
Hockey FTW!

Football is a close second, for me. Rugby is also cool.
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Heck, I even like watching Australian Rule Football.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Heck, I even like watching Australian Rule Football.
this was on a few nights ago at like 3 in the morning... it was badass