Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 07-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default All the ladies want me....

All the ladies want me, that I dont want.... and all of the ones I do want rarely seem to show a genuine interest back... WTF guys clue me in here. Do I just need to be like chris farley and say "hey you wouldnt happen to know where they weight room is?" haha I'm really not sure, I really like a woman that I am talking to right now, we talk all the time throughout the day but I just cannot tell for sure if she's interested in the way that I am or not... Not going to lie I am deathly afraid to ask her on a date for fear of the resulting answer. I have a real high standard in many aspects of a partner, which goes back to my all time favorite quote "You deserve what you settle for" My life is so much more stress free when woman are not in the picture, I focus more on work and everything else, but it seams no matter what I am easily distracted from that thought whenever I meet someone new.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Dude, if you give her the impression that you don't give a **** what her answer is, it will be yes to whatever you ask
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
ThickLegs McDeadlift
New Brawn
Points: 262, Level: 5 Points: 262, Level: 5 Points: 262, Level: 5
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

ThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality postsThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality postsThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality postsThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality postsThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality postsThickLegs McDeadlift has made some quality posts

Just ask, the worse she can do is say no.
ThickLegs McDeadlift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
All the ladies want me, that I dont want.... and all of the ones I do want rarely seem to show a genuine interest back...
I wish I had the answer as to why, but I don't. I think the smartest thing I ever started to do was not care any more what they think and just go for it. The second I stopped worrying about how they would react, I started to relax and they seemed to respond better.

And if they don't like me, I move on.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Lane View Post
Dude, if you give her the impression that you don't give a **** what her answer is, it will be yes to whatever you ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I wish I had the answer as to why, but I don't. I think the smartest thing I ever started to do was not care any more what they think and just go for it. The second I stopped worrying about how they would react, I started to relax and they seemed to respond better.

And if they don't like me, I move on.
2 sides to the same coin Steve.
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Good advice boys! I just think about things way too much and let them go to my head! I need to just relax tomorrow, have a couple beers and ask her out on a fun informal date... I think that would be the direction to go.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Some good advice there guys. I think as soon as you start to worry it shows and will turn the girls off.

Just be confident in yourself and don't worry about begin shot down, it's a numbers game the more you hit on the more success you'll have.

One guy hits on 10 girls might get one positive response, another guy hits on 100 girls might get 10 positive responses.

Moral - who cares if they shoot you down, they aren't the only female on the plant. confidence breeds success.

my 2 cents anywayz.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #8
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Confidence breeds success... I like that, and its true in every other aspect in life why wouldnt it be for this one!

Normally this would not be a problem for me, but I really like this one alot, she is on a completely different level from what I am used to as far as how emotionally deep and intelligent she actually is. You guys got me all psyched up props to my second family for always having the answers to lifes BS!

Last edited by Marc; 07-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #9
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

agreed..........confident and honest is the bottom line, the rest takes care of it self.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:30 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Good advice boys! I just think about things way too much and let them go to my head! I need to just relax tomorrow, have a couple beers and ask her out on a fun informal date... I think that would be the direction to go.
Take my advice, don't ask, tell.

Say, "You know what...tomorrow we're going out for dinner. I'll pick you up at 7."

Don't say it in a Rico Suave kind of way, while staring deep into her eyes and sounding all sexay and smooth. Just say it normally, like a man, while staring into your beer.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote