Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalVirago View Post
Sh*t just got weird.
We don't know each other that well yet, but your gonna have to trust me on this. That is not full on wierd. It's more like wierd foreplay.

Now, about this 5 degress of butt sex you mention, go on.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 12:11 PM   #22
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
That is not full on wierd. It's more like wierd foreplay.
It is for me. I have to hold back my inner weirdness all too often.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #23
glwanabe
Max Brawn

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
It is for me. I have to hold back my inner weirdness all too often.
I know, right!

It's like I always say, no feather, we'll use the whole chicken.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #24
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I was a wild drunk. I'm glad those times are behind me now though.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #25
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
I know, right!

It's like I always say, no feather, we'll use the whole chicken.
chicken is good

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:26 PM   #26
glwanabe
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I was a wild drunk. I'm glad those times are behind me now though.
I would hate to see the damage we would have done if we had ever partied together. I'm a much better person without any goofy juice in me. I don't know how I never ended up in jail, or prison. I must have a guardian Angel.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #27
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
I would hate to see the damage we would have done if we had ever partied together. I'm a much better person without any goofy juice in me. I don't know how I never ended up in jail, or prison. I must have a guardian Angel.
I agree. I did many, many things that could have landed me in serious trouble. I had the same angel.

We'll have to share a few stories when I come down to Texas in the fall.

Old 06-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
We don't know each other that well yet, but your gonna have to trust me on this. That is not full on wierd. It's more like wierd foreplay.

Now, about this 5 degress of butt sex you mention, go on.
Oh trust me, my weird bar is probably set the highest of anyone you know. I am the Queen of the Freaky Deakies!! The weird comment just came from the random shift of subject. It kind of gave me whiplash. Who knew it would go from creatine to strap ons?

Ok, so no one said anything about strap ons. I just wanted to take it to the next level. You're welcome.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #29
glwanabe
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalVirago View Post
Oh trust me, my weird bar is probably set the highest of anyone you know. I am the Queen of the Freaky Deakies!! The weird comment just came from the random shift of subject. It kind of gave me whiplash. Who knew it would go from creatine to strap ons?

Ok, so no one said anything about strap ons. I just wanted to take it to the next level. You're welcome.
I see hope for you young one. I think we will get along just fine.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #30
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Quote:
I see hope for you young one. I think we will get along just fine.
Pfft...the only people who call me young these days are seniors in the old folks' home. But thanks, you made my day.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote