Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Congrates ^5
Now time to hit it again .

Go for it.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

hey Chris, great job, you looked good in the two pictures you posted... i bet you will do MUCH better next time!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #23
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor

WAY TO GO, congrats on your first competion. This is a remarkable accomplishment even if you didnt place, cuz like you said in your post it was an experience to learn from. Great pictures and you certainly made the gang here at MAB proud.
Fire36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #24
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

You look great sneezy, take the priceless information you learned straight to the bank.

Didnt smile? (facepalm) Next show i bet your going to be grinning like a fat kid in a candy store on stage!!

Now relax and enjoy some off time.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #25
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Good work Sneezy! You did a great job and worked hard!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #26
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I couldn't be more proud if you were my own daughter. If you have any more pics, PM me. I'll add all you can take over at M&S.
Thanks Steve, means a lot I'm going to be getting more pics over the course of the next few days, so as soon as they get to me I'll send them to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
awesome job! who cares about not placing you looked great in those two pictures i'm excited for the rest. you really held your own with those older girls. i can only imagine how much better you'll do at the next one now that you've gotten this one under your belt, again great job
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Great job, I think you looked great. This is just the beginning a stepping stone in the right direction. Look at what you've learned so far, your next show is going to be a winner for sure!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Congrates ^5
Now time to hit it again .

Go for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
hey Chris, great job, you looked good in the two pictures you posted... i bet you will do MUCH better next time!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire36 View Post
WAY TO GO, congrats on your first competion. This is a remarkable accomplishment even if you didnt place, cuz like you said in your post it was an experience to learn from. Great pictures and you certainly made the gang here at MAB proud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
You look great sneezy, take the priceless information you learned straight to the bank.

Didnt smile? (facepalm) Next show i bet your going to be grinning like a fat kid in a candy store on stage!!

Now relax and enjoy some off time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
Good work Sneezy! You did a great job and worked hard!
Thanks so much guys! The experience was worth all the work! And next one will be even better!

I'll post "before and after" shots as soon as I get more pics from the UFE photogs, and from my friends.

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #27
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Congrats!!!! You really did look great! Next time flash um them pearly whites I admire how hard you worked and how far you've come- keep up the great work and you'll be winning um all in no time!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #28
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Way to go Christine. You looked great in those few pictures, and that is a great writeup of your experience of the event. Next!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #29
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

great job!
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 06-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #30
IronManlet
With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

My sis totally rocks!

You did good, sis.

Now it's time to powerlift and set some fuking PR's! YEAH, BABY!!!
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote