Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default Jailbait story/ rant

So I am out relaxing on the beach today with a few friends, throwing the football around in the water and what not when this girl joins in... She is beautiful, I mean 5'6" Natural double D's (had to be!) that were so perfect they were to die for, cute belly button ring and nice long brown hair... anyway we are all playing ball and she is very friendly and jumps right in. Well after a few more beers and what not and a little more messing around in the water and everyone talking, the group I am with decides to take off. It kind of happens that this girl comes up towards the parking lot with us to use the restroom. Before I know it I am giving the girl not only a hug goodbye but a kiss as well (drunk) So my friend comes out of the bathroom and says hey man we gotta go I'm going to be late for work, only as Im leaving do I find out that this girl is 16. A girll I was with overheard her earlier on in the day talking with friends apparently... I about sh*t my pants. I was thinking there is no way, I would have guessed her at no younger than 20 and bet a decent amount of money she was even 21.. Is it just me or are these damn girls maturing faster and faster!!?? I am still in shock. I'm 22 years old so I mean thats dipping a bit too low! Defenitely felt a little weird after that one, a little mad though too!

Share your Jailbait stories, come on we all have one of two, if you are older lets just hope you were much younger when they happened haha

Last edited by Marc; 06-04-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Not much you can do about those situations. If the parents let her play with the big boys, and she looks old enough, you don't exactly want to lead with "are you 18?"

When I was 20, back in the days when I was muscular and ripped, I walked to the YMCA every day to train. There was this 15 year old hottie that lived at this house past a river. Well she was known for being "very giving."

After a month or two of me walking by every day, she started to sit on her porch and wait for me. Eventually she started sending her sister out to tell me "my sister thinks you're cute."

One day out of the blue, the 15 year old hottie steps down and whispers in my ear, "I want to give you a BJ."

I kept walking, and after that I started taking a new way to the YMCA. I wanted no part of that temptation.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

That stuff happens man. I was very interested in this girl who I was sure was at least 19 (I was 21-22) and came to find out she was 14!!! Unbelievable.

Here's something I learned about when I was taking a Criminal Justice class a few years back... in most states, statutory rape is based on the age she is, not the age you think she is even if she presents an ID. That's right, you're still guilty even if she gives you a driver's license, military ID, passport, or whatever that says she's an adult.
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

So, the moral of these stories...stick with older women.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Busty_Russian-Grandma_007.jpg
Views:	17351
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1477  

Old 06-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor

ok BTB, this picture just ruined the moment time to go back to the testosterone thread
Fire36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
IronManlet
With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire36 View Post
ok BTB, this picture just ruined the moment time to go back to the testosterone thread
This ^ hahaha

Well, the age of consent is 16 up here in Ontario.
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

All hot teens turn into 55 year old women

Old 06-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

ohh man i feel your pain marc.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

lol
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 06-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Sucks man. She will have saggy tits when she's older anyways

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote