Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #11
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
We had a friend of mine graduate our school in 2008 he broke mississippi's state powerlifting record for squat 950 pounds. This is true as **** and in no way a lie he's a beast. He was also a fb but weighed about 275 pounds on a 5'9 ish frame
No you didn't.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #12
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

ya want me to pm you his name and let you try and look him up on google. He graduated from south pike high (my school) And went to jackson for the star award for the strongest lifter in the state
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #13
CallmeKing
Max Brawn

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
ya want me to pm you his name and let you try and look him up on google. He graduated from south pike high (my school) And went to jackson for the star award for the strongest lifter in the state
AS for the raw squat- don reinhoudt has the official highest raw squat of 947 pounds in just a belt, i wouldnt doubt him to be the STRONGEST squatter of all time
- and i also believe that paul anderson squatted up to as much as they said he did

taken from powerliftingwatch

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 04-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #14
big valsalva
Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Very good and reasonable goals, kman. You can do it, if you put your mind to it.

A couple of things: The dude with the big squat - probably partial rep. Don't focus on that. Get yourself a good, honest to God, below parallel squat. You'll be "King of the School," with a booty better than most of the cheerleaders.

Secondly, I wouldn't call trap bars/hex bars gay. I mean thay ARE gay in the sense that I don't have one or have access to one (and thus worthy of my ridicule and scorn), but based on things I've read, they make deads a lot safer on the back. But I do agree with BTB. Get your lifts big and get yourself into a PL meet.

You can do it. Just imagine this time next year when the "best lifts board" reads:
kman
kman
kman
kman

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 AM   #15
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

im talking about an highschool powerlifting record bro not the worlds highest squat lol im talking of a highschool lifter. he broke mississippi's state highschool powerlifting record
Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 AM   #16
CallmeKing
Max Brawn

Quote:
im talking about an highschool powerlifting record bro not the worlds highest squat lol im talking of a highschool lifter. he broke mississippi's state highschool powerlifting record
I know. You said he can squat 950lbs which is not true.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #17
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

holy **** im so sorry if he was on here now he would bear hug me and kill me dam im off im sorry i meant 805. My bad thanks for helping me fixed that b4 i was attacked lol
Old 04-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #18
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

im off to bed thanks again king and kman i hope to see you breaking these goals soon
Old 04-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #19
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

What's your approx BW??? If you can squat 2x that, you're a ****in beast my man.
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:29 AM   #20
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

good luck Kman, you have the drive noe go out there and do it.... yeeeah Buuudayyyyy!