Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Anyone in Southern California and would like to attend ECQC Class?

Hey if you live in Southern California and are interested in learning Extreme close quarters combat my Team and Myself will be hosting a Seminar at a live fire location in So Cali. What you will learn

1) Room Entrance
2) Covering Fire/Placement Fire/Optimal Placement/ Forward Advance fire
3) Rifle Change out to Pistol
4) Slicing The Pie
5) 4 on 1 odds
6) ECQC Knife Sayoc And Reverse Knife Methods
7) No Gun, No Problem

The location has everything from Fake rooms to tactical positions. We will be teaching Law Enforcement and Military guys from all over and not to mention Private Party folks.

The guys are work with have a long resume- All Ex or Current Army Either 31B's and 11B's and some Ex Ranger's and two 18-x's all have combat experience and multiple qualifications in what's here and what I have not mentioned.

This summer we will be going around different states to be hosting seminars in different types of stuff. ECQC, Ground fighting, ECQC Knife and a list of other fun stuff.

If anyone is interested respond here. With your location. If you are in Cali I can send you the info but if you are out of state and interested let me know here and when we launch I can keep you posted by telling you if we will be in your state or close state in case you would like to travel down.

Thanks!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
Hey if you live in Southern California and are interested in learning Extreme close quarters combat my Team and Myself will be hosting a Seminar at a live fire location in So Cali. What you will learn

1) Room Entrance
2) Covering Fire/Placement Fire/Optimal Placement/ Forward Advance fire
3) Rifle Change out to Pistol
4) Slicing The Pie
5) 4 on 1 odds
6) ECQC Knife Sayoc And Reverse Knife Methods
7) No Gun, No Problem

The location has everything from Fake rooms to tactical positions. We will be teaching Law Enforcement and Military guys from all over and not to mention Private Party folks.

The guys are work with have a long resume- All Ex or Current Army Either 31B's and 11B's and some Ex Ranger's and two 18-x's all have combat experience and multiple qualifications in what's here and what I have not mentioned.

This summer we will be going around different states to be hosting seminars in different types of stuff. ECQC, Ground fighting, ECQC Knife and a list of other fun stuff.

If anyone is interested respond here. With your location. If you are in Cali I can send you the info but if you are out of state and interested let me know here and when we launch I can keep you posted by telling you if we will be in your state or close state in case you would like to travel down.

Thanks!
sounds awesome, let me know if you come down to alabama. danke shoun mein heir

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
MMA Max
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Actually, I think Alabama might be on our list, I will check with the guy's and let you know.

Kein Problem freund ist es Spass

Old 04-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
Grim83
Max Brawn

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Danke, und hoffe ich, dass Sie dieser Weg angeführt werden. im unten naher Montgomery

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
MMA Max
Max Brawn

Sie sind, ich halten Sie informierter Bruder willkommen

Old 04-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
Grim83
Max Brawn

danke danke Bruder

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
RickB
Max Brawn

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

que?
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Grim83
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
que?
were speaking german lol

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
RickB
Max Brawn

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

I know Grim...that's why I threw a spanish curve
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #10
Grim83
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I know Grim...that's why I threw a spanish curve
i knew it was spanish, you dumkopf lol

No Bullshit no problems