Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default Kman and Coop

Max you doin great. I like the fighting spirit you have. I just recently entered a cage fight and i fought saturday. First fight since over 2 years. A guy challenged me at this local bar around here to come out and fight him they were selling tickets and everything. (IT WAS IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIEND SO OF COURSE I SAID YES). I stepped in man this guy had 25 pounds on me but i seen my girlfriend over there and said to myslef there's no way im losin. Soon as the bell rang I ran over and did a number on him until he collapsed on his feet and got on him and thats when they stopped it. SEEMS MY HANDS NEVER FORGOT ANYTHING I WAS TAUGHT WHILE I WAS BOXING A COUPLE YEARS AGO.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 10:11 PM   #2
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdawg View Post
max you doin great. I like the fighting spirit you have. I just recently entered a cage fight and i fought saturday. First fight since over 2 years. A guy challenged me at this local bar around here to come out and fight him they were selling tickets and everything. (it was in front of my girlfriend so of course i said yes). I stepped in man this guy had 25 pounds on me but i seen my girlfriend over there and said to myslef there's no way im losin. Soon as the bell rang i ran over and did a number on him until he collapsed on his feet and got on him and thats when they stopped it. Seems my hands never forgot anything i was taught while i was boxing a couple years ago.
???pics or didnt happen
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
???pics or didnt happen
??? what are you asking? to give you pics or it didnt happen. There are no pics except on alot of peoples phones not mine though it stayed in my truck during the fight? Lol trust me you dont got to believe me for me to be satisfied with my performance lol
Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #4
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Im not the type to say i have done something thats not true.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
??? what are you asking? to give you pics or it didnt happen. There are no pics except on alot of peoples phones not mine though it stayed in my truck during the fight? Lol trust me you dont got to believe me for me to be satisfied with my performance lol
Just say'n, doesnt add up.

if i remember correctly, you said you were in HS. Therefore your 18 at the oldest. So you've been cage fighting since 16?

also, some random guy challenges you to a fight and you agree on the spot.... if some how true your bad ass, but i dont believe it.

this coming after:

the other day you said the 1st time you deadlifted you pulled 275 (or something close) at a rediculously low bodyweight your very 1st time ever deadlifting. Now, today i ask you what your PRs were, and you say 285 deadlift.

So to be honest. I think your full of ****.

Sorry BTB and you other guys, but this guy seems like he's making a lot of **** up & maybe even a troll.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Lol I said i boxed 2 years ago. Its something called junior boxing and when a guy turns 18 he can cage fight. And btw lol my old pr's are 10 pounds different you listed like thats bad lol. If i didnt like this site so much i would make sure to let you know your looks just show me that your full of it. Keep your mouth shut to me, so we can both stay on this site.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

Quote:
Lol I said i boxed 2 years ago. Its something called junior boxing and when a guy turns 18 he can cage fight. And btw lol my old pr's are 10 pounds different you listed like thats bad lol. If i didnt like this site so much i would make sure to let you know your looks just show me that your full of it. Keep your mouth shut to me, so we can both stay on this site.
yes it is a bad thing to only gain 10 lbs on your DL after gaining that much weight.

I simply called you out, becuase there's a trail of bull **** in your posts. im not trying to start ****, infact to my knowledge, ive never beem rude to anyone here in the few months i've been here. I'm calling you out, because it seems as if your a troll and/or some crazy person who must make up **** to gain others approval.

Way to call out my physique. Possibly your worried about being found out....

also the underlined **** in your quote makes no ****ing sense. because you have your cool 6 pack you are God, congrats.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

wow lol your funny My pr's wasnt after gaining all the weight it was with all the weight i never had pr's before i gained weight. So stop replying or saying anything to me. AND STOP SAYING YOUR CALLING ME OUT CAUSE YOUR NOT CALLING ME OUT UNLESS ITS UP IN MY FACE. I would not tel lies. Hell im here to learn ans gain weight why make lies.. THAT THE POINT I WOULDNT.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:50 PM   #9
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn

Quote:
wow lol your funny My pr's wasnt after gaining all the weight it was with all the weight i never had pr's before i gained weight. So stop replying or saying anything to me. AND STOP SAYING YOUR CALLING ME OUT CAUSE YOUR NOT CALLING ME OUT UNLESS ITS UP IN MY FACE. I would not tel lies. Hell im here to learn ans gain weight why make lies.. THAT THE POINT I WOULDNT.
then when the **** did you gain the weight?

you said you pulled 275 @115 (or somewhere in the 110's) which is complete bull ****, and now you say you weight 150 or something and only pull 10 lbs more. no one starts pulling 275 @ 115 and then says they never were good at deadlift.

Your quite the internet badass. brb, driving to where you live to tell you you're an internet phoney. maybe after i do this we can cage fight and your girl friend can watch?
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
then when the **** did you gain the weight?

you said you pulled 275 @115 (or somewhere in the 110's) which is complete bull ****, and now you say you weight 150 or something and only pull 10 lbs more. no one starts pulling 275 @ 115 and then says they never were good at deadlift.

Your quite the internet badass. brb, driving to where you live to tell you you're an internet phoney. maybe after i do this we can cage fight and your girl friend can watch?
Find where i posted this and trust me ill believe it but unless you have proof shut the hell up and stop trolling. You just make yourself look like an ass. WTF have I ever done to you dude. If you got a problem with me honestly dude pm me your address ill make a drive up and if you really want a fight i have no problem with that. Im a cool and calm guy but when you start ranting on me i cant sit back and relax so if you dont pm me your address we will really see whos the phoney.

SORRY MMA MAX TO BE TAKING UP YOUR LOG SPACE BECAUSE KMAN HAS TO RANT BECAUSE HES ON HIS PERIOD THIS MONTH.
Closed Thread