Top 3: Give me yours! NOW!
Top 3 of the following sections: give me your top 3's!
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY
BANDS TO TRAIN TO
PRE WORKOUT MEALS
POST WORKOUT MEALS
STRONGMEN: Bill Kazmaier, Jouko Ahola, Mariusz Pudzianowski
POWERLIFTERS: Ed Coan, Vince Anello, Konstantin Konstantinovs
BODYBUILDERS: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, Stan Efferding
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY: Me, Myself, and I. Why? Pssh!
BANDS TO TRAIN TO: Motörhead, Judas Priest, Megadeth
PRE-WORKOUT MEALS: I don't like to have much in my gut before training.
POST-WORKOUT MEALS: pizza, burgers, fried chicken
Top 3 of the following sections: give me your top 5's!
STRONGMEN- Jon Paul Sigmagnason (THE MUTHA F***IN VIKING), KAZ, Marius Pudinowski (SP?)
POWER LIFTERS- Louie Simmons
BODYBUILDERS- Reg Park, Steve Reeves
BANDS TO TRAIN TO- Judas Priest, Motorhead, Soil, Slipknot, In Flames, ACDC, Mudvayne, Sex Pistols, etc etc
STRONGMEN - Mariusz Pudzianowski, Jon Paul Sigmagnason, Aneta Florczyk
POWER LIFTERS - Louie Simmons, Konstantin Konstantinovs
BODYBUILDERS - Frano Columbo, Phil Heath, Lee Priest (I could go on and on, I have so many favorites)
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY - Nick Scott (wheelchair bodybuilder with an AMAZING story), Mariusz Pudzianowski (total BEAST!) Carol Ann (She's tiny, and squats 605/deadlifts 500. Gives me hope!)
BANDS TO TRAIN TO - Oh man. There's SO many. I love Meshuggah, Pantera, and Rage Against the Machine to really get me pumped up. I listen to a LOT of heavy metal though. (Why can we only pick 3?!?!?) The Acacia Strain, Bolt Thrower, Exodus, Suffocation, Immolation, Deftones, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Insomnium, Summoning, etc.
PRE WORKOUT MEALS - Oatmeal w/ PB and a protein shake!! Or wild rice with salmon and veggies, or a almonds and a tuna sandwich made with Ezekiel bread.
POST WORKOUT MEALS - Rice cakes with honey+ protein shake, oatmeal + protein powder, DELUX protein shakes! (you know, the ones with banana, fruit, oats, etc. that tastes like a cheat meal ;))
1. Mariusz Pudzianowski obvious reasons my goal physique.
2. Gary McKelevy He's Irish and has a good physique I think in strongman competitions when you find most competitors coming
3. Geoff Capes is the only other strongman I've ever really seen videos of besides guys on here so I guess him.
1. Sam Byrd I've watched a lot of his videos seems like a really cool guy even before he squats 1050lbs he looks so calm even after crazy.
2. Andy bolton crazy ass deadlift is enough for him to be on the list
3. Wildauer Martin kid is only 19 years old and pulls 814lbs crazzzy
1. Kai Greene This guy has an awesome physqiue and I love his apporach and mentallity about bodybuilding probably one of the most passionite guy in any sport.
2. Lee Priest Watched a lot of his training videos and he has one of my favorite bodybuilding pictures of all time plus he's a manlet score 2 for Lee
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger list can't be complete without this guy. He's managed to succeed in most everything he wanted to do besides come president of course.
Most Inspiring People
1. Kai Greene Put him on the list twice as I fell he deserves it I watch his videos before I go to the gym and sometimes when I'm eating. Not the grapefruit one :thefinger:
2. Al Pacino I know he didn't write the speech but this is simply awesome.
3. Rick and Dick Hoyt Out of shape guy starts doing triathalons for his son truely inspiring one day when I have kids I hope I can become half the father he is a great man. Watching his videos make me tear up.
Bands to train to
I'm a huge lyric guy if the lyrics I need to be able to understand them and apply them to my training
1. Papa Roach
Pre WO meals
1. Pre WO supplement is my favorite gets me pumped up and I love the rush
2. Spaghetti /w tomato sauce, meatballs and paramesan chesse. Lots of carbs and damn tasty
3. Quaker quick oats Strawberries and Cream my grandma used to make these for me when I was little and I loved em simple carbs that give me energy for the gym
Post WO meals
1. KFC famous bowl: Fried Chicken, Mashed patatos, Gravy, and corn so good I want one now!!
2. Stuffed Shells My ex-gfs mom used to make these damn were they good she couldn't cook for sh*t but her mom could maybe the reason I stayed with her so long :confused:
3. Chicken Parmesean My ex-gf's stepdad used to cook this to awesome. I need to get the reciepe for this
edit: after seeing everyone else answers I fell like I wrote a lilttle too much.
Also, the fact you get to eat chicken parmesan for your PWO meal is AWESOME!! I have the best recipe for that, btw :)
STRONGMEN - Kazmaier, Max & Tony
POWER LIFTERS - Chad Aichs, Doug Hepburn, Paul Anderson
BODYBUILDERS - Tom Platz, Arnold, John Grimek
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY - Casey Butt because he is the king of research, Clarence Bass for his research and for being down to earth, and lifter doing things their way without the constraints of OCD behavior
BANDS TO TRAIN TO - Testamewnt, Old School Metallica, SOD
PRE WORKOUT MEALS - Whey Protein, Whey Protein & Banana
POST WORKOUT MEALS - Whey Protein, Whey Protein & a Little Debbie
STRONGMEN: Dan Harrison, Maxick, and Arthur Saxon (yeah, old school bitches)
POWER LIFTERS: Dan Harrison - don't really know any others
BODYBUILDERS: Chuck Sipes, Arnold, and Marvin Eder
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY: Jack Lalane, cause he's old as **** and still :biglifter:
BANDS TO TRAIN TO: Maiden, Manowar, Iced Earth
PRE WORKOUT MEALS: Whey, raw egg, milk, methyl mass
POST WORKOUT MEALS: Whey, raw egg, milk, coffee or coco powder
STRONGMEN - 1. Pudz; 2. Kaz; 3. Jon Paul Sigmarrson (Sp?)
BODYBUILDERS - 1. Steve Reeves; 2. Reg Parks; 3. Ade Rai
MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY -
1. Richard Feynman (brilliant, rustic, came back from a personal setback to storm the world of science. And a fantastic talker, artist and drummer to boot. Most scientist believe he could have got 3 Nobels, although he got only one). Anecdotes still go round how many of his colleagues often talked to him and found out whatever "ground-breaking" work they were doing had been done by him and consigned to the trash can since he thought they were to easy.
2. Fedor Emelianenko (man's work ethic is second to none)
3. Col. Jim Corbett (big game hunter who spent almost all his life in India and ended up shooting probably the most number of man-eaters including the man eater that had claimed the most number of human victims - 436. 50+ years after his death, folks over there still remember him with love and respect).
PRE WORKOUT MEALS - Whatever is in sight man
POST WORKOUT MEALS - Milk, some fruits, chicken wings, pizzas and any kind of desserts.
Chicken wings! There is a new restaurant in town that offers all you can eat wings. I have a feeling they would ban me...
And Marvin Eder! One of my favorites.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.