Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Watched Pumping Iron today. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2658)

DocColossus 03-24-2010 09:50 PM

Watched Pumping Iron today.
 
For the 100th time or so... just saying if you have somehow managed to NOT watch it, get on it dudes and dudettes!!!:biglifter:

Trevor Lane 03-24-2010 09:53 PM

One of my favorites, definitely on the list of manliest movies ever!!!

Pizza1337 03-24-2010 09:57 PM

good movie, arnold is very funny.

sneezingstardust 03-24-2010 10:19 PM

I love it when he yells at the girl, shakes her, and throws her onto the couch. F*ckin best part of the whole film, lmao. :D

I love that movie.

CallmeKing 03-24-2010 10:23 PM

I'm about to watch it online now

onetiredkris 03-24-2010 10:25 PM

I love him pumping up before the Arnold and telling Lou to stop grunting and making noises. LOL Arnold was such an asshole, he's my role model.

....he's lucky Lou didnt whoop his ass though

DocColossus 03-24-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Lane (Post 40631)
One of my favorites, definitely on the list of manliest movies ever!!!

Yup!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizza1337 (Post 40633)
good movie, arnold is very funny.

Indeed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneezingstardust (Post 40650)
I love it when he yells at the girl, shakes her, and throws her onto the couch. F*ckin best part of the whole film, lmao. :D

I love that movie.

Uhhh... wrong movie!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 40655)
I'm about to watch it online now

Nice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by onetiredkris (Post 40656)
I love him pumping up before the Arnold and telling Lou to stop grunting and making noises. LOL Arnold was such an asshole, he's my role model.

....he's lucky Lou didnt whoop his ass though

T'was the Olympia not the Arnold...

quicksilver0587 03-24-2010 11:08 PM

Lol. Got some posers up in here.

DocColossus 03-24-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quicksilver0587 (Post 40673)
Lol. Got some posers up in here.

It happens....

onetiredkris 03-25-2010 12:15 AM

ohhhh fack, with the arnold just passing that came out of my mouth.
party foul


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.