Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Salt Ban In NYC Restaurants? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2650)

DieselWeasel 03-24-2010 12:19 PM

Salt Ban In NYC Restaurants?

WTF? :mad:

$1,000 Salt Coming to New York Restaurants? - Reason Magazine

ricka182 03-24-2010 12:26 PM

That's completely ricidulous. Salt is widely used all over the world as a food prep item, and ingrediant. Instead of regulating what we eat, they should simply post the information of what we are eating and let us decided for ourselves if we want something with or without salt. I don't see this passing without a good fight from the industry....

Grim83 03-24-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricka182 (Post 40408)
That's completely ricidulous. Salt is widely used all over the world as a food prep item, and ingrediant. Instead of regulating what we eat, they should simply post the information of what we are eating and let us decided for ourselves if we want something with or without salt. I don't see this passing without a good fight from the industry....

nyc chefs are already fighting it

DieselWeasel 03-24-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricka182 (Post 40408)

No. The American sheeple need to be told what to do, think, say, and eat. Their benevolent government will do all the research for them so that they can watch American Idol and NFL games to their hearts content, while not being bothered by reading or thinking. :march: LOL

ricka182 03-24-2010 01:04 PM

And Oba-a-a-a-ma is the master sheepherder... :sigh:..someday, we will return to our deserved glory and get rid of all the loonies in Washington..

BendtheBar 03-24-2010 02:27 PM

I'm sick of being told how to talk, talk, dress. and if I hear that frackin' Click It Or Ticket bullcrap on the radio one more time I just might fart in their general direction!

Sheesh, Uncle Sam wanted me to keep my daughter in a car seat until she's 70 pounds.

Hi, I'm a sophomore and I ride in a car seat!

Bike helmet wearing a$$cakes.

onetiredkris 03-24-2010 02:35 PM

haha salt before sugar??? damn the democratic sweettooths!!!!!

BendtheBar 03-24-2010 02:44 PM

Sugar is ok, 11 servings of white bread per day!

Bodybygamma 03-24-2010 04:30 PM

THIS STEAK NEEDS MOAR SALT!

MEAT HEAD SOLUTION
EATZ MOAR POTASSIUM FTW

Free Bananas for all!

DieselWeasel 03-24-2010 04:49 PM

What's next? Banning beef? This is madness.