Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My Interview for M&B.com, if you care to read it. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2608)

DocColossus 03-22-2010 07:52 PM

My Interview for M&B.com, if you care to read it.
 
Interview With Strongman Competitor Doc Colossus

BendtheBar 03-22-2010 08:02 PM

I care! Thanks again for taking the time to do this Doc.

DocColossus 03-22-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 39822)
I care! Thanks again for taking the time to do this Doc.

Thanks brutha! I wanted to come up with a more clever thread title, but I'm fried from my workout today haha, free thought is limited right now...

kman025 03-22-2010 08:21 PM

good read. nice to here the story behind the back injury. in a way it makes me want to be caustious, but in another way it makes me want to push it, to have the mentality to risk everything under a weight and if something goes wrong, i can always come back stronger.

glad to have you here Doc, and overtime i hope to hear more of your opinions and thoughts.

BTB, this is the type of thing MAB needs, good interviews with interesting people.

RickB 03-22-2010 08:34 PM

Very cool read Doc & Steve! Good stuff! Very encouraging for a guy like me with a lesser injury than what you had!

DocColossus 03-22-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 39833)
good read. nice to here the story behind the back injury. in a way it makes me want to be caustious, but in another way it makes me want to push it, to have the mentality to risk everything under a weight and if something goes wrong, i can always come back stronger.

glad to have you here Doc, and overtime i hope to hear more of your opinions and thoughts.

BTB, this is the type of thing MAB needs, good interviews with interesting people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 39843)
Very cool read Doc & Steve! Good stuff! Very encouraging for a guy like me with a lesser injury than what you had!

Thanks guys! Just keep at it!!

Bodybygamma 03-22-2010 09:10 PM

Good read Doc, I hate how at strongman competitions weights get "estimated", happens to damn often. Keep up the recovery and SFW!

SDS 03-22-2010 09:32 PM

Wow, I really enjoyed reading that interview. Like RickB said it's very encouraging. I'm glad your injury did not hold you back Doc, you pushed through it which shows how dedicated and determined you are.
Great interview Doc and BTB!!

jwood 03-22-2010 09:32 PM

Awesome interview doc, I really enjoyed it. Maybe one day I can do some strongman competitions, but powerlifting is first on the agenda.

Glad to have you here doc, great advice.

onetiredkris 03-22-2010 09:33 PM

Sweet interview BTB n DOC!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.