Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #41
BenReilly
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28 Points: 2,275, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

BenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
Maybe if you drove something other than a shiny red brand new camero you wouldn't care as much. Stop whining, let's trade cars.
Dont hate son....just wait til I put a supercharger in it haha

BTB it seems like youre having a rough day?
BenReilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #42
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenReilly View Post
Dont hate son....just wait til I put a supercharger in it haha

BTB it seems like youre having a rough day?
I am? What did I do?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #43
BenReilly
Uber Brawn

BenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributorBenReilly is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I am? What did I do?

I guess I just assumed you got into a rivoting debate on a thread somewhere....I know that pisses me off when people are ignorant
Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #44
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I guess I just assumed you got into a rivoting debate on a thread somewhere....I know that pisses me off when people are ignorant
Me? No. I try not to engage in debates like that. It makes me want to rant because young lifters can go home and think that they don't need to worry about weight - that they can get big by using light weight.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #45
BenReilly
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Me? No. I try not to engage in debates like that. It makes me want to rant because young lifters can go home and think that they don't need to worry about weight - that they can get big by using light weight.
Or by just using those elastic bands with handles....or P90X (nothin against it, I just hate when I talk to some people and they act like they are strong and are gonna get huge)
Old 03-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #46
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Or by just using those elastic bands with handles....or P90X (nothin against it, I just hate when I talk to some people and they act like they are strong and are gonna get huge)
did p90x. lost a **** load of weight.... and muscle and the little strength i had..... too much cardio IMO.

a bunch of ppl at my school who are huge and strong want to do it to get "ripped" and i try to persuade them not to.
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 03-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #47
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Or by just using those elastic bands with handles
^ Exactly.

My wife thinks bands will tone her.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #48
BenReilly
Uber Brawn

I don't know why it makes me rage so bad, but I hate when people use a crappy ROM....sometimes when I see people "benching" and they only lower the bar 5 inches I want to walk over and push the bar down to their chest to see if they can lift it off then...
Old 03-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #49
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
I guess uneducated/young people giving advice far beyond their own abilities drives me nuts as well... makes me rant.
Only thing worse then this, is when these people age, and still look exactly the same.
Quote:
I don't know why it makes me rage so bad, but I hate when people use a crappy ROM....sometimes when I see people "benching" and they only lower the bar 5 inches I want to walk over and push the bar down to their chest to see if they can lift it off then...
LOL, hey look "I deadlift 500 for reps" nice, now try lowering the pins so they are actually below your knees, or better yet stick to shrugging.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote