Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #21
quicksilver0587
Brawn

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Creatine
quicksilver0587 is new to the forumquicksilver0587 is new to the forumquicksilver0587 is new to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post

"Olive oil turns into trans fat when it's heated"
HAHAHAHA! Wtf? I don't know if that would make me rant or just laugh endlessly until the person goes away. Anyways.

1. Slow drivers. Not necessarily on a one-lane road, but rather ones in the far left lane on the thruway, like they're trying to prove a point. GO **** YOURSELF. I can't put into a forum how much I hate slow people in the left lane.

That's all for now, I gotta get to class.
quicksilver0587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #22
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

While driving..this is the worst. I try to be a safe, law-following driver...but when I pull up to the end of a street to a T intersection...I see a car coming from the left, so I wait. And wait. And wait. I wouldn't want to cut them off, or hit them. And then after being nice, and waiting....they turn left on to the same street I'm coming off of...WITHOUT A FREAKIN TURN SIGNAL!!! arhghghg!! I could have pulled away, but no..I waited like a nice guy. And I swear whenever I feel like being a dick and just going, it always turns out that the guy is not turning, and is probably speeding, therefore making me a bigger dick for cutting them off..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #23
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

I guess uneducated/young people giving advice far beyond their own abilities drives me nuts as well... makes me rant.
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #24
onetiredkris
Max Brawn

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

people in the gym wearing true religion jeans and a affliction shirts pretending to work out.

or sunglasses indoors/at night

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:18 PM   #25
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
people in the gym wearing true religion jeans and a affliction shirts pretending to work out.
This actually happens??
Old 03-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #26
onetiredkris
Max Brawn

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
This actually happens??
haha you cant imagine the horrors i've seen at ballys.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:36 AM   #27
HOOPIE
Lunatic Gym Rat
Brawn

HOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good postsHOOPIE has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
I guess uneducated/young people giving advice far beyond their own abilities drives me nuts as well... makes me rant.
^^^THIS..I see this day in and day out with youngsters these days.
HOOPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #28
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn

Quote:
haha you cant imagine the horrors i've seen at ballys.
Come to think of it there was a dude in an Ed Hardy hoodie with a gold chain and a wife beater trying to look hard at the gym tonight...pissed me off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOPIE View Post
^^^THIS..I see this day in and day out with youngsters these days.
To be honest it drives me insane! I get that people want to throw in their $.02, but make it relevant to what you know, not what you are imagining might be!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I'm glad I don't know what any of this is. I can have such a big mouth that I'm glad I don't train at a commercial gym.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #30
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:

or sunglasses indoors/at night
Both of these!

I was at a comedy club years ago, and there was a guy who had his shades on, inside...a very dimmly lit club. The guy on stage noticed and said something to the guy in the front row, and his reply was: "When you're as cool as me, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day."

No, seriously that was his reply. The comedian had this look of awe on his face, as did many other people. A eery hush fell over the whole club..even the patrons not watching heard what he said. The guy actually looked around, adjusted his shades and sat back..and then asked for the show to continue...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote