Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer
Default 2010 Arnold rants, raves, and general thoughts.

I made it for Saturday. I have so many thoughts (good, bad, indifferent) running thru my head I thought this would be a good place to just randomly start posting them up. There will be no particular order or methid to this madness either.

Event organizers need to find a way to change the layout so that it is more consumer friendly.

As much as you'd like this to be a familyly thing it is not once you enter the vendor area.

There are a so many beautiful women there you can have lifetime of boners at the show.

There are way to many women at the show past there prime (and nobody told them)

There are lots of women there who could kick my ass all over the place.

Ms. Olympia doesn't think being told this is a compliment "Someday i hope I can get to be as big as you". See above thought. EEhHH who knew.

The following are guestimates-700 vendors on hand. 500 vendors selling supplements, 400 vendors giving out small cups of protein drinks, and protein bars.

I have never been around so many people farting at once. See Above thought.

I have never seen damage to public bathrooms like at this event (including ozzy and kiss concerts) See above 2 thoughts.

It is a GREAT place to meet the peole you interact with on the phone or just here on the forums.

If you are polite and not pushy you will get much further with most of the co.'s there.

I Love Marizia Prince(sp). She loves me to she just doesn't know it.

There are some very good people in this industry. I mean athletes as well as vendors.

I've never been to another bb event so I'm snot sure how they differ. The Columbus conventin center has a lot of space that isn't used. Vendors should have been more spread out so that people could move around. It was very crazy in some spots. It took me 45 min. to walk down 1 certain aisle (about 150 yards long).

Magazines don't do many of these athlets justice at all.

Magazines make some of these people look much bigger than they are.

Branch Warren is a beast.

Dorian Yates is VERY cool to talk with

Lou F. (the hulk) is still built pretty damn good

Rich Gaspari is still built pretty damn good

Ronnie Coleman is still built bigger than Lou F. (the hulk) and Rich Gaspari
I couldn't get close enough to this guy to say hello even.

I don't care how big you are, walking through a crowd of people that is closer than elbow to wlbow while carrying a piece of pizza on a plate, is a very bad idea. Just my .02 here.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links