Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ireland Tour Over (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2259)

jwood 03-05-2010 07:33 PM

Ireland Tour Over

I'm back guys, had an awesome week in Ireland it was so much fun. I drank so much but I loved every minute of it. Pints of Guiness are the way to go, and maybe a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey too.

We played two matches while we were there. International rugby is a completely different game, they were amazing. We played well too. We tackled them hard, they were not ready for that. The second game was great we played very well, and should have beat them. At half-time the score was 10-5, Irish. After this we put some of our younger guys in which did not go so great. I scored a try in this game, it was the only one scored on our tour. I was rewarded with a scarf from the Old Wesley rugby club. This is the oldest club in Ireland. We also did a training session with 2 professional coaches, this was so much fun. I learned so much from them, they were a great group of guys. Their training facilities were amazing, I was so jealous of their gym. Dudes were monsters.

I had a great trip, so much fun. We partied incredibly hard, awesome old fashioned pubs in the evening and then hit the clubs for the rest of the night. My body is killing me, too much rugby and beer in one week.

AMAZING, :chow:

RickB 03-05-2010 07:37 PM

Glad you had fun Jwood! rugby and beer. Can't have R without B can you? ;)

CallmeKing 03-05-2010 07:38 PM

Awesome I want to go to Ireland some day. If you have any pictures you should post em up :)

jwood 03-05-2010 07:40 PM

I have pictures I will get some up eventually but I am really bad with technology. Right now the team is going to work on one huge Ireland Album for facebook and then I will pull some of those pictures and put them here. Such a good time, I want to go back again.

kman025 03-05-2010 07:42 PM

**** man, sounds crazy

jwood 03-05-2010 07:47 PM

Crazy is an understatement, I have never partied so hard in my life. Great trip, great group of guys, great beer. What else can I say, it was wonderful.

CallmeKing 03-05-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 34604)
I have pictures I will get some up eventually but I am really bad with technology. Right now the team is going to work on one huge Ireland Album for facebook and then I will pull some of those pictures and put them here. Such a good time, I want to go back again.

Nice. I now must crack open a brew got some st pauli girl in the fridge.

BendtheBar 03-05-2010 07:56 PM

Sounds like an amazing time Jwood. Envious, I am. My daughter wanted me to take her to "Irish" this week to find a pot of gold. I could have sent her with you.

Grim83 03-05-2010 08:23 PM

LUCKY, im dyin to go

CallmeKing 03-09-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 34610)
Crazy is an understatement, I have never partied so hard in my life. Great trip, great group of guys, great beer. What else can I say, it was wonderful.

BUMP Post those pics when you get em :).