Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   *Special Offer* (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2218)

Grip-N-Rip 03-02-2010 08:35 AM

*Special Offer*

Everyone here at MnB. Since I have been a member here on MnB, I have seen the drive that many of you have here. I am willing to throw myself out there to help you all if you would like my help.

I will custom design you a diet, training, cardio and etc if you would like.

Please feel free to contact me via PM.

nighttrain 03-02-2010 08:44 AM

WOW, thats a pretty Huge gesture....
i think that the guys here on MnB should jump on this offer. The diet help alone will work wonders. i know that i have come leaps and bounds since i have found someone to help me with my diet.

ok now i know there are guys on here that will say Diet is not the most important thing, blah blah blah, and i agree to some extent, but i think diet is important when you are looking to cutt the fat and see you abs.... believe me i used to be 22% bf at 210 lbs... it is nice to be 193 and 11% BF...

just saying if i had this offer i would be jumping all over it....

hurray for you GnR, i hope some people ask for your guidance....

Grip-N-Rip 03-02-2010 08:53 AM

Thanks night.

This will be the only time I offer this to anyone. I am in a helping mood this morning.

When you have the correct balance of macronutrients being supplied to the body, the goals of your dream can be met. Training is only a small portion of gaining muscle.

Grim83 03-02-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 33465)
Everyone here at MnB. Since I have been a member here on MnB, I have seen the drive that many of you have here. I am willing to throw myself out there to help you all if you would like my help.

I will custom design you a diet, training, cardio and etc if you would like.

Please feel free to contact me via PM.

thanks for the offer man, its people like you that really show how cool MAB is, i may take you up on part of this

kman025 03-02-2010 12:12 PM

too bad im scrawny right now :(

or i'd definately take you up on this

Grip-N-Rip 03-02-2010 12:17 PM

A diet can be used for different variables other than just loosing weight. Feel free to PM me and I can help you with a diet to increase the LBM on your frame. I was your size not too long ago.

kman025 03-02-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 33532)
A diet can be used for different variables other than just loosing weight. Feel free to PM me and I can help you with a diet to increase the LBM on your frame. I was your size not too long ago.

i'm tempted, but while bulking i tend to start on a good diet, and then start eating pizza and cookies constantly a week later.... wouldnt want to waste your time

Grip-N-Rip 03-02-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 33535)
i'm tempted, but while bulking i tend to start on a good diet, and then start eating pizza and cookies constantly a week later.... wouldnt want to waste your time

Thanks, I do only want individuals who take this very seriously and are well disciplined, no offense and thanks.

kman025 03-02-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 33539)
Thanks, I do only want individuals who take this very seriously and are well disciplined, no offense and thanks.

lol, no problem. i'm real disciplined when cutting, but when im bulking i remember how much i love me some pizza ;)