Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #11
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

everyone is doing great.
the people that are putting out actual money and products stick out to me, in this economy i doubt this industry is booming, and to sacrifice profits by helping consumers try products that they might not have bought. i know in a way its advertising and smart business but i think they deserve reps for damn sure.

BTB,Ripped, AnabolicAddiction, and anyone else i missed; you guys are my internet heros right about now

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 03:59 AM   #12
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Gotta say I have more respect for these boards of late.

Mainly due to the members. Good guys, good knowledge. Oh and no troll threads, it's a forum all about fitness, motivation and innovation. BTB has pulled out some great ideas and other members too.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:02 AM   #13
jdmalm123
Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
First person I want to throw reps and the Top Gun High Five is ShaolinKiwi, dude not only introduced this site to the T. Gun-5 but he's also all over everyone's logs on here showing support!!!
Repped SK

PS - Maybe we need some kind of high five smilie?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:02 AM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Thanks for the high fives everyone. Now I need some windshield sunglasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
Repped SK

PS - Maybe we need some kind of high five smilie?
I could make one.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

New smiley:

Old 02-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #16
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
New smiley:

HAhahahaha I feel honored this smiley exists because of my thread haha! Nice!!
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:39 AM   #17
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
HAhahahaha I feel honored this smiley exists because of my thread haha! Nice!!
I'm always open to custom smilies. I was going to put the airplane in, but I thought Tom Cruise looked better as a smilie.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #18
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I'm always open to custom smilies. I was going to put the airplane in, but I thought Tom Cruise looked better as a smilie.
You got it right amigo! Now just make one with Arnolds face while doing heavy low rows in Pumping Iron (the scream/scary face) and we'll be in business lol!

DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
You got it right amigo! Now just make one with Arnolds face while doing heavy low rows in Pumping Iron (the scream/scary face) and we'll be in business lol!

I can make that happen.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

The best I could do for now: